Picture pages time! Look at this meme (today's episode: "racism"), do you agree with it?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Oct 29, 2016.

?

Is she being racist?

1. Yes, she is

13 vote(s)
    81.3%
  2. No, she is not

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. No, she is not (because her comment, while racist, was used out of context (oh, please post proof!)

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

[​IMG]

Bonus:

(So does she want to get rid of recessions since she cites that as a cause? (!!) Strange how she implies it but then goes back to shoveling up manure, right down to statistics being called out against her.)

2. Meister Suspended

Meister

3. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

IM ONLY GOING OVER THIS ONCE:

Not Racist: The problem in Britain isn't immigration, the problem in Britain is WHITE people

Racist: The problem in Britain isn't immigration, the problem in Britain is BLACK people

4. Meister, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016

Meister Suspended

Meister

It's all the white mans fault!

5. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

This lady was called out as having racist views on one of our main politics programs. She refused to answer and was clearly embarrassed.

You guys are trying to add a false spin to this by the look of it.

6. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

7. Meister Suspended

Meister

Hey! That's racist against us deplorables!

8. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Hmm, I'm a white person in England and I agree. It's anecdotal but after the death of Arkadiusz Jozwik I stumbled onto some random persons facebook rant about immigrants causing problems here. I wrote a list (not published) of all the crimes committed against me or my property and they were all white people. I live in an area with high immigration so I expected at least a few black people, maybe a few "moslems" or "pakis" or whatever those people who attacked me would call them.

I don't find what she said racist. I don't feel threatened by her words, I don't feel I'm going to get attacked because others reacted to her words, I think there are a lot of racist white people here. Sadly.

9. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

you finally figured that out?:rolleyes:

10. sim667 macrumors 65816

Can you please tell me where she made this comment, my understanding is it was actually a comment left by someone on a video of her online, which then got turned into a facist meme.

11. nfl46 macrumors 603

12. sim667 macrumors 65816