Pictures of SB Aluminium coloured sport bands please.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by GC251114, Sep 21, 2016.

1. GC251114 macrumors regular

Good morning.

Have ordered new series 2 42mm Aluminium SB with black sports band.

Have waiting time of between 3-5 weeks. Using time wisely , & also working out what additional straps I'll want. Although I like the black sports band for everyday wear , casual etc , ive also ordered a Milanese strap & leather buckle for the more classy/professional work/meeting environment.

However , on a weekend or night out etc let's jazz this god damn beautiful watch up a bit. Now I know the 3rd party straps may not be as great a quality as Apple , but at some of the Amazon prices you'd be daft not to try out !

Have seen the Moko silicone selection , & the array of colours. Now want to order about 3-4 of these but trying to picture the colours on the SB watch.

I would be most grateful if you could post any pics of your coloured sport bands/silicone straps on your SB watches. Doesn't matter if 42 or 38mm , just wanting to see the colour up against the black watch. I'm partial too red , the midnight blue , stone , even green !

I know it's a matter of taste so feel free to post pics of any bright colour etc. As I said , let's pimp this beauty up a bit for those occasions.

Cheers guys.

2. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

SB? There is a SG aluminum but the SB is stainless...

there are a TON of pictures in the show off your watch sticky thread. pretty much EVERY band looks great with the gray sport watch. I've got a ton of colors and the only one I think I'd not be crazy about is the brown... but then... I guess with the right color!