Pictures of the new Apple Store in Paris (Opéra - work in progress)

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Theappmachine, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Theappmachine macrumors member

Theappmachine

Last week, under the rain, I went taking some pictures of the new Apple Store in Paris - Opéra.

Pictures of the work in progress of course, since the store will probably open later this summer.

Original pictures were first published by the italian blog iSpazio.

Today I would like to share with you some alternative versions I manipulated in Photoshop.

The complete gallery is here on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/51011093@N05/sets/72157624246915484/show/) but I'll put a couple of them inside the post :)

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    p.s.
    I'm far from being a ph, but I think they are interesting anyway :)

2. teleromeo macrumors 65816

teleromeo

Vraiment ...

I wonder why Apple wants two stores in Paris and none in Brussels.

3. Theappmachine thread starter macrumors member

Theappmachine

Definitely... definitely frenchy! :D

I can't wait for this store to open, the Louvre one is always crowded as hell...

4. ibinco macrumors regular

ibinco

Any Parisiennes here? Will they have the Iphone 4 in stock during the opening of the store?

5. Fgirl macrumors member

pictures of the new paris opera apple store

i'm sure someone else has posted pictures of the completed opera store, but heres a couple more.

i really like the design of this new store.
    ive been to many of the fancy ones around the usa, and this one with its traditional styling blends old and new very tastefully.

while in paris for a few weeks, my launch-day ipad crapped out really hard, none of the usual fixes worked, it even displayed a message saying the ipad was damaged and must be returned to the apple store.

i made an appointment, and in my very poorly spoken french i mentioned i had "un problem 'magique and revolutionaire'" (taken right from the ipad ads on the wall).

after a few minutes and a few tech-heads leaning over my ipad, max came back and said indeed my ipad was suffering from "un problem magique and revolutionaire"...

anyways the last picture shows max in the background scanning in my new, not refurb, ipad.

though the store had been open for only a few days at that point, they seemed to have everything sorted just fine. :)

Attached Files:

6. aarond12 macrumors 65816

aarond12

7. irrªtiºnal macrumors member

irrªtiºnal

I took this more down-to-Earth picture in my last trip to Paris, about 3 weeks ago. My friends were shouting out at me "NEEEEEEEERD!!!!!". :p

Attached Files:

8. Synchromesh macrumors 6502a

Synchromesh

Looks very nice. Even classier than some US Apple stores I've been to.

9. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

Well, this is Paris, after all. I'm really not surprised that esthetically it is going to beat the heck out of my Alderwood Mall store. :)