Pictures showing scratches & wear if you use your iPhone 6 w/o a case

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by crispApple, Mar 4, 2015.

1. crispApple macrumors regular

crispApple

Hey I was thinking about taking the case off my iPhone. Just wanted to kind of see pictures of yours without a case and what kind of wear to expect. Thanks!

2. perkedel macrumors 6502a

perkedel

I took my clear case off last night, so I guess I don't have any wear yet if any.
    I used the Power Support Air Jacket for the iPhone 6 plus.

I probably not going to have any wear with it since I don't carry it on my pocket, I use timbuk2 pouch that can be mounted on a bag strap or on a belt.
    I'll put on the case if I'm traveling somewhere, but for home <-> office back and forth, I think I'll skip the case.

Where is the wear suppose to be?

3. crispApple thread starter macrumors regular

crispApple

Thanks for the replies everyone. Yeah I'm looking more of pictures as to how the phones are wearing or getting scratched up from use and in and out of pockets and what not. not just pictures of them with no case. Thanks

4. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

My iPhone 6 (Space Gray) has had a case on it but with no screen protector. No damage on the casing of the phone itself but it has tons of little tiny scratches on the screen, and I haven't even done much to beat up the phone. Just in and out of my pocket. The scratches never really bother me though, can only see them under very specific lighting/angles, and if the screen was recently cleaned so smudges aren't hiding them.

5. AAPLinc macrumors 65816

The scratches on the screen are most likely in the oleophobic coating probably not the actual screen.

6. Ke1ington, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015

Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

I've been using my SG 6 without a case for a few weeks now and have no noticeable marks/wear.