pink/purple color since downloading newest itunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by eleven59, Aug 5, 2008.

1. eleven59 macrumors regular

eleven59

im getting a pinkish/purple color scheme going on now since i downloaded the newest itunes. soemtimes only half the page is pinkish/purple and the other hallf is normal like it always used to be... its only happening in itunes and ive already reinstalled/repaired to no avail... thoughts??

guess i should ask if thats normal thing now? i looked for an appearance option.. didnt see one

another thing, it only seems to happen within the actual itunes store/cart, etcc and not "my" side of things such as my playlists, library, etc... just the store side

and if i drag the bars to resize a portion of the screen, it goes away temporarily back to its normal white background, but then goes back to pink. i thought maybe it was my video card or monitor but like i said its only in itunes...

2. phantomess1816 macrumors newbie

Pink Background

I had the same problem, so I prowled some forums and found out that it was my computer's color quality. If you right click your desktop, go to Properties, then Settings you see a little section called "Color Quality." If you change it to 32-bit it should solve the pink iTunes problem. It worked for me! :D

3. eleven59 thread starter macrumors regular

eleven59

thanks!

that seems to have worked.. weird that an update would effect that...

4. txr0ckabilly macrumors 6502

nice! i've just been dealing with this. i'm glad it's fixed now. thanks