Pix: Wife's iP4 w/SGP white leather skin, oleo. film & pink bumper

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
*Prays wife doesnt view this thread*

Or else I'm going to have to build up the same style phone as the OP, nice look!

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
that looks nice!

hubby has the white leather back and white bumper (original cut out) and it's a tad too small for the phone... you see black slivers between the skin and the bumper... they sent him the new larger cut out and maybe it will look as nice (i.e. fit as well) at your wife's does!

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
w/ pink bumper, SGP white leather back, the lucky labs :apple:, and decal girl front...
LOVE IT!!!! :D I love my DecalGirl back skin, but I'm really stating to covet the white leather. That pink heart makes it even better.

Still waiting on updated pics from the OP--did your wife get the DG Pink Tranquility we discussed? I really want to see that one with the bumper!

One word of warning to the other girly girls out there...the pink bumper can get scuffed. I used one of the black plastic HTC Incredible holsters with mine. For a couple of days, no problem, but then one day I found black marks all along the bottom rubber edge of the bumper. Tried a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on it, and that faded the scuffing a bit, but didn't clear it completely. So now I'm looking for a way to clean the bumper, and a good sealant for that holster. Heck, a good sealant for the bumper would be nice too.

hzeat

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2009
Dallas
For the apple logo decal, did you put on the decal first and then the leather skin? Or did you put the leather skin first and then the decal?

Thanks!
i did the logo first, then the skin for hers. on my phone i already had a skin so i applied the apple logo with some tweezers. that came out ok too.

Very nice, my girlfriend would like it. She just has the pink bumper on her black iPhone. wanted the white, but that didn't work out.
i hear ya... this was our best option in the meantime. her and her girlfriends love it.

hzeat

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2009
Dallas
Sweet. I'm sold on it. I was debating if I should get the black leather or carbon fiber cube. I like how it looks. Thanks!
no prob! what's funny is i actually ordered the carbon fiber, box was carbon fiber, but in it was the cube...i'm glad they messed up.

and sorry, jrlepage, not meaning to jack your thread!

Cynikal.Mindset

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2010
Guelph ON, Canada
do you think I could install the SGP leather over my BSE or would it end up being super thick?

I wanna protect my "apple" on the back and still have thw white leather to go along with the white back...I think I'm going overboard but the damn sgp leather skin comes with a sgp ultra clear screen protector for like 4bucks more than just buying the screen protector...kinda makes sense to get the package deal

acautivar5

macrumors newbie
Jul 31, 2009
SoCal
do you think I could install the SGP leather over my BSE or would it end up being super thick?

I wanna protect my "apple" on the back and still have thw white leather to go along with the white back...I think I'm going overboard but the damn sgp leather skin comes with a sgp ultra clear screen protector for like 4bucks more than just buying the screen protector...kinda makes sense to get the package deal
I think a problem might be if you need to reposition the leather skin, it might pull up on the BSE skin.

To protect the apple logo, i'm just applying a apple logo decal. Similar to what hzeat did with his phone and his girls phone.

weezite

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2008
How thick are these back protectors? Too thick to fit inside of a clear case (ie: Incase Snap case)?