Plan help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wrinkster22, Oct 6, 2013.

1. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

Hi, I am in Toronto and I need some help picking a plan. I want the cheapest data plan I can get but not with Wind. Can you guys share your experience/opinions/plans with various companies. Currently I pay $25 for 150 minutes, unlimited SMS, free weekend and after 6pm on rogers. Ideally I would pay $30 for 100mb/250mb in addition to what I have

2. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Cheapest isn't always best. Make sure you get good service in your area, that's more important than price.

3. wrinkster22 thread starter macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

I would think I would get service with any big provider (not wind) because of my location.

4. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

That should be true but it all depends on the carrier. In your location you might get service with the cheaper provider it all depends.

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Every carrier has holes in coverage and even in major metro areas. Make sure you have the coverage you need where you need it. Don't just assume and don't rely solely on coverage maps.

I lived in the middle of Houston and had unusable coverage with one of the big carriers at one point. Their map indicated that the area had "good" coverage.

6. wrinkster22 thread starter macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

okay so I have friends/family with rogers, bell, koodo, and virgin in my area with good service. Whats the cheapest data plan