please help!! How to activate iphone on 4.3.4?

ahk167

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
How to activate the phone on 4.3.4?
I don't have an active ATT sim card. I can't use the old sim (inactive ATT sim) to active the phone like what I did before back on 4.1. I tried redsn0w to jailbreak to bypass it, but not working.

Itunes reads "there is no sim card installed in the iphone you are attempting to activate". I cannot get past the itunes logo screen with the "slide or emergency".

please tell me how I can access the iPhone?
Much appreciated guys

dmahony

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2012
I don't have an active ATT sim card. I can't use the old sim (inactive ATT sim) to active the phone like what I did before back on 4.1. I tried redsn0w to jailbreak to bypass it, but not working.

Itunes reads "there is no sim card installed in the iphone you are attempting to activate". I cannot get past the itunes logo screen with the "slide or emergency".

Much appreciated guys
Hi,
I have the same problem and no solution yet. Were you able to solve this?
Thanks!

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Apr 30, 2010
Both AT&T and Apple would like you to have a active SIM card to activate your phone.

Crystal-RX

macrumors 68030
Dec 22, 2008
Seattle, WA USA

Much appreciated guys
Which phone do you have? 3GS or iPhone 4?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.