Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

therollingstone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
Hi Sir or Madam ,

I'm really unhappy with my situation , I went to U.S. and brought a Iphone with my savings ( I really save up for a long time ) and I reliazed that it's CMDA version and Verizon locked the phone , so It's still not untouched , I havent used it yet , do i have a right to return it ? or

If anyone is here to help me to unlock my verizon device , because as far as I know Verizon unlocks my iphone , but I must be a verizon customer , I'm really willing to pay this man or woman or

If I go to Germany , may i return my Iphone in App store ?

please help me

The best

therollingstone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
Looks like you need to buy an unlocked GSM phone then.

Well , couldnt I find a someone who uses Verizon wireless and help me to unlock this device , I'd be willing to pay this man.

----------

* Must be a Verizon Wireless customer.
* The iPhone 4S being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless line of service.
* The line of service must be active at least 60 days.
* The line of service must be in good standing for the past 60 days.
* Only one SIM Unlock per line every 10 months.

miles01110

macrumors Core
Jul 24, 2006
The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
Well , couldnt I find a someone who uses Verizon wireless and help me to unlock this device , I'd be willing to pay this man.

----------

* The iPhone 4S being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless line of service.

Edit: What kind of iPhone is it? The 4 or the 4S?

miles01110

macrumors Core
Jul 24, 2006
The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)

----------

If it's the 4S and you could find someone to put the phone on your account and trust you to pay them back for 2 months' worth of contract costs this would work. However, the odds of finding someone that will do this for you over the internet are slim to none. If you have a relative in the States it might work.

therollingstone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
If it's the 4S and you could find someone to put the phone on your account and trust you to pay them back for 2 months' worth of contract costs this would work. However, the odds of finding someone that will do this for you over the internet are slim to none. If you have a relative in the States it might work.

Unfortunatelly , I havent got any relative in U.S. I guess I will use my iphone as ipod forever but I'm really happy that you tried to help me , it makes sense to me , Have a nice day

The best.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.