*PLEASE HELP* Is it possible to change the size of an existing book in iPhoto?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Apple!Fre@k, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Apple!Fre@k macrumors 6502a

Guys, I just spent 6 hours laying out an 80 page book in iPhoto only to discover when I clicked "Buy" that it's only giving me the option for a Large book and not the Extra Large one I intended to buy. The ratio from a Large to Extra Large is exactly the same (just 1.5" wider and taller) so the bigger size wouldn't affect the layout at all and I'm hoping there must be a way to buy the book I created in Extra Large instead of Large.

Does anyone know how I can do this? Either to change the book setting size to Extra Large somehow or to copy and paste each of the pages into a new Extra Large size book?

If I have to recreate the entire book, that would be an unbelievable waste of time. I just spent all day on this thing!

Signed,
    Not happy and frustrated :mad:

2. Apple!Fre@k thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. Apple!Fre@k thread starter macrumors 6502a

$5 Starbucks giftcard to anyone who can help me with this!

4. saberahul macrumors 68040

Once the book is created, click on the book on the left navigation pane. Click on top right where it says Change Theme. Select any book that you want and to the bottom left of the book you'll see multiple icons. Clicking on these will reveal the size options. Select Extra Large for the book you like and voila. I'll take the $5 Giftcard now.