Please help me with "History of Modern Britain" audiobook from iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Zoowatch, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Zoowatch macrumors 6502

Hi there,

I have been buying many audiobooks from iTunes Store (UK). This is the first time I have problems with my purchase.

I have just bought an audiobook titled "History of Modern Britain" by Andrew Marr from iTunes Store, the tracks downloaded fine but the album artwork (blue book cover) never arrived together with the files

I have tried the "Get Album Artwork" function in iTunes, but that didn't help.

So if there's anyone out there who have bought this title, could you please kindly send me just the 'Picture Clipping' of the album artwork.

My email is zoowatch@gmail.com

Thanks for helping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

I can't help you with your actual request, I'm afraid, but I felt I must compliment you on the contents; I'm a big fan of Nigel Slater, the wonderful (if occasionally gloriously cantankerous) Mr Paxman, and of Niall Ferguson. Andrew Marr is first-rate, a great writer, and an excellent pol corr, I remmebr him with both The Observer and later the BBC. Actually, I do have Andrew Marr's book in the original hardback - it's a terrific read - but I doubt whether that is of any help to you. Sorry about that. Cheers.