PLEASE HELP: need to retreive saved password on app on iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cskova01, May 13, 2013.

1. Cskova01 macrumors newbie

On the iPhone it manually saves passwords for you for certain apps. I put my password into my phone for twitter.. Directly under settings. Now my problem is that I got a new phone & the passwords did not transfer. And I have completely forgotten my password. Also, the email linked to this account is no longer active so I can't have the password sent to me. Is there ANY way to get this password? Again, if you go into settings & you see twitter & Facebook, that's where I logged in directly. (Not on the app itself). I need to find a way to get this password desperately, thank you.

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

I don't think you can unless twitter has a number to call. You just screwed yourself basically. You got yourself in a situation not many people get into.

Sent from my iPod touch 5G using Tapatalk 2

3. Jare macrumors 65816

Jare

No. And no one on here will tell you how to do so even if it IS possible. We will never know for sure what your actual intentions are.

But no, it is not possible. Either remember your password for your account/email, or create a new Twitter account.