Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LFRG

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2012
Hi, I have an iPhone 4 unlocked with SAM method, I have my activation tickets saved and everything, I'm planning on buying an iPhone 4S, but I wanna be able to unlock it, so my question:

Will I be able to use my SAM activation tickets that I Saved on my iPhone 4 on another iPhone?

And if it's possible, can I use them to unlock a Verizon 4S?

thanks for your help:)

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Hi, I have an iPhone 4 unlocked with SAM method, I have my activation tickets saved and everything, I'm planning on buying an iPhone 4S, but I wanna be able to unlock it, so my question:

Will I be able to use my SAM activation tickets that I Saved on my iPhone 4 on another iPhone?

And if it's possible, can I use them to unlock a Verizon 4S?

thanks for your help:)

No.
Those unlock tickets and activation will only work on that particular iphone 4 and that sim card only.
You cant change phone or sims.
Only way you can unlock a verizon 4S is either by verizon to let you use other carriers sims outside the US or by using a gevey where you can use US carriers sims also.

LFRG

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2012
No.
Those unlock tickets and activation will only work on that particular iphone 4 and that sim card only.
You cant change phone or sims.
Only way you can unlock a verizon 4S is either by verizon to let you use other carriers sims outside the US or by using a gevey where you can use US carriers sims also.

Thanks! that's what I wanted to know!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.