Please remove my access to the PRSI section permanently

Gutwrench

Contributor
Jan 2, 2011
You can use the Contact Us form, and ask the admins to block your account from posting in PRSI.

I realize this has no effect on whether Ignore Forum is working or not in Tapatalk, but it will prevent you from replying in PRSI should you accidentally attempt it.
This worked for me. 😬🤣😂

D.T.

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Given the behemoth that Apple has become and the fact that its CEO converses with state leaders, how on earth do you expect Apple products and technology to be neatly divorced from politics?

Privacy settings on iPhones - politics
Expansion into India - politics
Manufacture of Apple phones and computers - politics

If you want a purely technical forum, there is always iFixit.
The site __could__ provide a Political section to account for the above, where there's a clear overlap between tech and politics, but not allow for user originated topics.

I don't care either way, this is sort of a "devil's advocate" sort of position, just saying that you could have a "managed" political area for specific articles (and responses) but remove the open, non-tech related political discourse (I use the latter word very loosely in terms of what occurs in PRSI ... :D).

Again, before someone busts in with a =but= ... could do this ... Devil's' Advocate ... yes, I get it ... ;)

Strelok

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2017
United States
As compared to visiting a section in an online forum?
They could all be considered problems of self control, which does indeed include visiting a section in an online forum. I’m still not sure why anyone is arguing against the option to block the forum for themselves. Maybe you guys are getting me confused with OP who wanted to remove it for everyone.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
They could all be considered problems of self control, which does indeed include visiting a section in an online forum. I’m still not sure why anyone is arguing against the option to block the forum for themselves. Maybe you guys are getting me confused with OP who wanted to remove it for everyone.
Not sure any argument in relation to an option was made on my part.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

bpeeps

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2011
Given the behemoth that Apple has become and the fact that its CEO converses with state leaders, how on earth do you expect Apple products and technology to be neatly divorced from politics?

Privacy settings on iPhones - politics
Expansion into India - politics
Manufacture of Apple phones and computers - politics

If you want a purely technical forum, there is always iFixit.
Whenever those topics come up, if they're worth a main page post about it, MR can write an article. There doesn't need to be a discussion forum which is 80% filled with political arguments that have nothing to do with tech.

Reactions: tobefirst