Podium Gate? Did Hilary Clinton Cheat at the debate?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by tshrimp, Oct 11, 2016.

1. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh Geez.....this kind of thing again? :rolleyes:

The never-ending desperation and conspiracy theories are really getting old.

3. ChrisWB macrumors 6502

4. appleisking macrumors 6502a

This is why I can't take Hillary detractors seriously. There's so much actual scandals that she has had yet you all rely on nonsense such as this. For the record the only way you can possibly cheat at a debate is you know the questions beforehand.

5. jerwin macrumors 65816

How the **** can you analyze video if you limit yourself to 240p?

6. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

7. samcraig macrumors P6

8. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

If you look real close when the STUDIO lights comes on a UFO lands and takes 2 of the audience members away.

9. ChrisWB macrumors 6502

The mainstream media won't cover it, but half an hour before the debate began, Trump performed a successful open heart surgery on the podium with his tiny hands.

10. jerwin macrumors 65816

It's a notepad. The candidates get a blank pad and a pen, and take notes during the debate so that they can rebut specifics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for why Trump's pad wasn't removed, I'd like to believe that it was because he wrote nothing of consequence, but it may have been because the cameras weren't pointed at Trump's flunkey.

11. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeh... sigh...

Lately it's worth staying up to midnight just to see my Countdown to Election Day gizmo drop a digit.

Tonight I'm going to assign one of the two cats to watch that happen, read a couple chapters of some beach read got abandoned by mistake halfway through summer, and call it a day.

It's not right to wish one's life away ( :eek: especially at my age) but really I wouldn't mind a little hiccup in time-space continuum that caused Nov 7th to pop up tomorrow morning. Having only one more day of pre election drama? I could really go for that!

12. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I'd like to see the stick figure doodles that Trump was likely making. Probably about as deep as his notes get. :D

13. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Trump's notes were just poorly sketched naked women. And, his large... buildings.

Hillary's notes was comprised of just "**** this guy" written across 13 pages.

14. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

15. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

16. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Oh my god. So much paranoia.

I hope these people find some peace. I think they really need it.

The sad piano music echos their tortured existence.

17. IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

I've heard people say during the "debate prep" — and this is true, folks — she wasn't just resting... she was under anesthesia. Not for pneumonia but, well maybe that too, because her prep was having the answers surgically implanted in her brain — no, I'm being serious; this is serious stuff. Notice how her hair hides the scar on her skull? Also, compare to pictures from a few years ago when she wore her hair more tightly... now she wears it looser... that's because they also hid her emails there, I'm telling you.

#Trump/Baio2016

18. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Don't encourage them. LOL

19. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

I thought Bill was the only Clinton that cheated :D.

20. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I wish there was a filter for these threads. First Hillary health scandals. Then Trumps daughter not kissing him because their interaction is clearly interrupted. Now podiumgate.

There is a better chance Hillary is reading Braille etched into the surface of the podium than a mysterious TelePrompTer with scrolling functionality. Most Teleprompters btw don't require reader input.

I don't think Hillary has too many unfair disadvantages and I don't buy the disenfranchised woman narrative. It may be true for other women and Hillary I'm sure has had her challenges. Yes, there's probably some pigs out there who can't fathom a female POTUS but I think that's a very low amount in 2016. She's a woman with a very high likelihood of winning the presidency. Let's be honest Trumps chances are very low. She's the wife of a former president. Shes held more power than most men in her career. She's become quite successful politically, socially, and financially successful. She has a tremendous amount of political power and money behind here. She was basically the shoe in favorite.

A lot of people want a female president, which is an advantage of itself. I honestly would have expected a white female president over a black male president pre-Obama, as would most considering the racial tensions still present. I think a large part of Obama's election success was the idea having a black president and sending a political message of the desire for racial equality and equal opportunity. And let's face it, his resume was not nearly as impressive as Clinton's.

The only disadvantage I see her having in this race is that her emails have been hacked and distributed across the internet. That however, I believe, is largely inpart due to her own negligent (and/or illegal) activity. She overall has way more balls in her court than Trump (non pun indented). And I suspect it will show this fall.

21. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Sounds as plausible as the **** Trump supporters are peddling. History will not look kindly on the United States and 37% of its voters circa 2015-2016.

22. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Jesus-jumped-up-Christ-in-a-sidecar...how many more of these pathetic, paranoid YouTube anti-Hillary videos made by nobodies are we going to have to endure??

23. Robstevo macrumors 6502

Maybe she had invisible ink for the answers and special contact lenses to read the answers/s

24. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

She definitely maintains an unfair advantage. It's called experience and preparation. I won't say donnie's not smart, but he doesn't know a thing about government or diplomacy.

25. samcraig macrumors P6