Poker on iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gdjoc, Nov 4, 2011.

1. gdjoc macrumors newbie

Hello,

I just got an iPhone and since a few months I have started to play poker.
    I was told there are some iPhone poker rooms which are available in most countries.
    Do you have any to recommend?

It would be great for me to play on iPhone since I am quite a beginner in poker and I have a job which allows me to take a long lunch break :)

I found a website which give some information, but I would like to know more from real people..

Furthermore I am not sure if I can post links to websites in this forum, can anyone help on this too?

thanks a lot,
    gdjoc

2. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

If you're unsure about whether or not you can do something in this forum, I recommend reading Rules to these forums. To answer your question though, it is not against the rules to post certain types of links.

With regards to Poker apps, have a look at MacRumors' sister site, AppShopper.

3. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Be careful thinking online poker sites are things you could actually make money from, they are nothing but giant ponzi schemes...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904106704576582741398633386.html

"On March 31, 2011, Full Tilt owed approximately $390 million to players around the world, including $150 million to U.S.-based players, but the company had just $60 million in its bank account, the government said in its filing Tuesday."

4. Paratel macrumors 6502

Paratel

sign up for zynga poker, it's pretty good. You can play tourneys, tables and shootouts.