Police: Baby in viral video was smoking marijuana

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Gutwrench, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

If there’s no Dad around, she’ll likely get the kid back.

2. 0007776 Suspended

I hope she doesn’t get the kid back. She clearly is an unfit mother.

3. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Visitation at best after ten years of intense rehab. This is not normal behavior for any age. I saw mothers at 14 who were better (good, even).

I agree with rehab and redemption, but this was pretty low.

4. A.Goldberg macrumors 68020

A.Goldberg

Terrible. What kind of parent forcibly gives their infant psychotropic drugs? The mom should go to prison and lose custody of the child. The video says the mother lives with her mother, so perhaps the custody can go to the grandmother.

5. SoggyCheese Suspended

SoggyCheese

I don't think she should be left unsupervised around her child after that. Parents make mistakes all the time, that's understandable. But this? No, this shows a distinct lack of responsibility. Babies are not toys. If she can't see that it's best she doesn't bring this one up.

I wouldn't want her to go to prison though. Perhaps in years to come she might realise how stupid her actions are and want more children.

6. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

She should definitely not have custody of her child. She needs help. The baby will need help in years to come after this experience. What a horrible thing to do!