Police: Palin Family Involved In 20-Person Brawl At Party

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
well it don't get much more white trash then this.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/09/11/police-palin-family-involved-in-20-person-brawl-at-party/
The Palin clan, including Mama Palin herself, was allegedly involved in a huge verbal and physical fight over the weekend when they got drunk at a friend’s party. Punches were thrown, lips were bloodied, and Sarah Palin reportedly scream, “Do you know who I am?” at people telling her to calm down.

According to Alaskan political blog, The Immoral Minority, the Palins were at a party when – allegedly fueled by alcohol – Track Palin (that would be Sarah and Todd’s oldest son) confronted a man who had formerly dated one of his sisters. Words are exchanged, then Bristol (that would be Sarah and Todd’s oldest daughter) started punching people. Eventually the entire family is yelling and fighting. One source claims Todd was calling people the C-word and acting belligerent. Somewhere a reality tv executive is crying at the lost potential.

Blogger Amanda Coyne did some investigating and found multiple sources that paint roughly the same picture The Immoral Authority first heard about.

Spoiler alert: It’s incredible:

The night before, Saturday, was a doozy. The details are a little sketchy, but there’s enough of them, from enough different sources, that a story emerges, a story that according to the gossip Gods, looks kind of like this: There’s some sort of Iron Dog/snowmachine party in Anchorage. A nice, mellow party, until the Palin’s show up. There’s beer, of course, and maybe other things. Which is all fine, but just about the time when some people might have had one too many, a Track Palin stumbles out of a stretch Hummer, and immediately spots an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. Track isn’t happy with this guy, the story goes. There’s words, and more.

The owner of the house gets involved, and he probably wished he hadn’t. At this point, he’s up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming. Palin men thumping their chests. Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!”

No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

juanm

macrumors 68000
May 1, 2006
Fury 161
It was just a fist fight. What is the big deal? It was just a few people blowing off some steam. No one fired a shot or even pulled a gun.
Does that happen very often in your neck of the woods? Be honest. She was almost elected to take care of things like the middle East conflict, even though she can't even manage her family at a party.

vrDrew

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2010
Midlife, Midwest
I can scarcely imagine the commentary from Sean Hannity; Rush Limbaugh; and Bill O'Reilly if an intoxicated Malia Obama had gotten into a disagreement at a party on Chicago's South Side. Especially if her father had shown up and started screaming at people.

Of course, that didn't happen. (And almost certainly never will) And so we were spared their righteous outrage about "thugs," "entitlement culture", and the like.

aerok

macrumors 65816
Oct 29, 2011
I can scarcely imagine the commentary from Sean Hannity; Rush Limbaugh; and Bill O'Reilly if an intoxicated Malia Obama had gotten into a disagreement at a party on Chicago's South Side. Especially if her father had shown up and started screaming at people.

Of course, that didn't happen. (And almost certainly never will) And so we were spared their righteous outrage about "thugs," "entitlement culture", and the like.
Oh my... I can't even imagine how bad things would turn out. And all the racist remarks...

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003

Forget a disagreement at a party, imagine if Malia got pregnant and then went out on an abstinence tour.

capathy21

macrumors 65816
Jun 16, 2014
Houston, Texas
Sarah Palin is a prime example of everything that is wrong with American politics today. There is nothing wrong with having different opinions conservative/liberal etc as long as there is a general level of maturity and knowledge of the subject matter being discussed. But Sarah Palin opened the floodgates for what we now have to deal with which is a fringe, ignorant wing of the Republican party which pulls the rest of the party down, and makes it next to impossible to have any real political debate.

It is embarrassing that in America, someone who serves half of a term as governor, and couldn't debate a 12 year old without someone else giving her the notes is looked up to as a political icon.

As far as this drunken fighting nonsense, that is par for the course for those who are "simple minded" as she finally admitted.

Here she is chatting with the great foreign policy expert of our time!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X76A250biAQ[/URL]

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009

notice the sound of crickets?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Setting aside my atheism for a moment, I'm praying that TMZ comes up with some video. :D

Mousse

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
Good gawd, Hollywood writers couldn't come up with stuff half this good. The Palins put the Fun in dysFUNctional.:p This is what happens when Daddy (Todd) does discipline (just a guess) his kids (Track and Bristol) when they were younger.

If I had acted like Track there, Dad would have rung my bell and cleaned my clock on the spot.:eek: After coming to a hour later, I'd have to apologize for being a douche. Don't mess with Dad the 100-dan brawler.:p