Political News

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Here is some more political news from the Mid East.

There Won’t Be Peace Until the Palestinians Accept Israel

https://prophecyinthenews.com/world_news/there-wont-be-peace-until-the-palestinians-accept-israel/

Straight Pride March Set to Take Place in Israel

https://prophecyinthenews.com/world_news/straight-pride-march-set-to-take-place-in-israel/
You should have named your thread Prophesy in the News. I would have named it Superstition in the News. :)
So I take it that one of your favorite web sites is pro-Bebe and Trump?

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
But that full scale Noah’s Ark model in KY shows that it’s true!
View attachment 845437

View attachment 845438

View attachment 845436
The length that people will go to substantiate tall tales. We floated by Johan’s Ark (Netherlands) on our European river cruise so at least we are not the only ones with such proclivities, although I don’t know if it includes dinosaurs. :)

A596095C-D2ED-42C5-9DA2-96B18CBCFE70.jpeg
And then there is Paul Bunyan, in Minnesota, but this is strictly a tourism draw. People don’t actually believe in a giant blue ox.

EA18560A-8CA2-4ADD-8C21-C6C8FF8B6308.jpeg

Reactions: A.Goldberg

chagla

macrumors 6502a
Mar 21, 2008
One of the top articles on the site is a serious attempt to explain why the dinosaurs in the Garden of Eden didn’t eat Adam and Eve and how Noah could fit dinosaurs on the Ark. It’s absurd nonsense.
Man... That Noah.. if he only made his boat bigger to fit in a baby dino.

Reactions: VulchR

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
One of the top articles on the site is a serious attempt to explain why the dinosaurs in the Garden of Eden didn’t eat Adam and Eve and how Noah could fit dinosaurs on the Ark. It’s absurd nonsense.
They have articles just like the mainstream press and even better because they talk about things the standard news does not, you don’t have to read the dinosaur one.

JayMysterio

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
They have articles just like the mainstream press and even better because they talk about things the standard news does not, you don’t have to read the dinosaur one.
Come on, seriously. You just said they have standard news, and then they have dinosaur news. Which one do you think anyone's going to read? o_O

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
You should have named your thread Prophesy in the News. I would have named it Superstition in the News. :)
So I take it that one of your favorite web sites is pro-Bebe and Trump?
That does not mean everyone which reads their magazine is.
[doublepost=1561730709][/doublepost]
Come on, seriously. You just said they have standard news, and then they have dinosaur news. Which one do you think anyone's going to read? o_O
They can read what they want, it is a religious site.

JayMysterio

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
That does not mean everyone which reads their magazine is.
[doublepost=1561730709][/doublepost]

They can read what they want, it is a religious site.
Which kind of in a way, not to be insulting, makes @Huntn 's point.

If you want standard news you would think you go to a 'standard news' site. If you want news with a religious tilt to it, maybe you go to a site with 'Prophesy' somewhere in it's title. If the site has a story about Adam & Eve dodging dinosaurs ( once again I'm sorry if it sounds condescending ) with straight face. I might have a few misgivings on their views of politics and/or the Middle East. There just MIGHT be a particular slant to those views.

Reactions: LordVic

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
Then why are you posting it as a source for political news?
Because they do political news especially when it’s about the Mid East or about the potential of Armageddon which is scripture, you wont get that type of information from the mainstream press because they are materialistic and not spiritual.
[doublepost=1561732264][/doublepost]
Which kind of in a way, not to be insulting, makes @Huntn 's point.

If you want standard news you would think you go to a 'standard news' site. If you want news with a religious tilt to it, maybe you go to a site with 'Prophesy' somewhere in it's title. If the site has a story about Adam & Eve dodging dinosaurs ( once again I'm sorry if it sounds condescending ) with straight face. I might have a few misgivings on their views of politics and/or the Middle East. There just MIGHT be a particular slant to those views.
The standard press or media sometimes lies and won’t cover certain news, they are corporate owned and operated.

JayMysterio

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
Because they do political news especially when it’s about the Mid East or about the potential of Armageddon which is scripture, you wont get that type of information from the mainstream press because they are materialistic and not spiritual.
[doublepost=1561732264][/doublepost]

The standard press or media sometimes lies and won’t cover certain news, they are corporate owned and operated.
So a religious based media, will NOT tell lies, or frame stories in a view they prefer?

Brief note: There's a very important reason we have Separation of Church & State.

Reactions: LordVic

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
So a religious based media, will NOT tell lies, or frame stories in a view they prefer?

Brief note: There's a very important reason we have Separation of Church & State.
That’s is not true some religious sites will not tell the truth too.

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
There you go. Which is why people have been asking you, why THAT site, as opposed to ANYTHING else.

You do understand the whole dinosaur thing is a bit of a red flag for some?
I know some people prefer anything said to them from mainstream science but that doesn’t mean I or anyone else believes the article however, this has nothing to do with the other news on the site.

JayMysterio

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
I know some people prefer anything said to them from mainstream science but that doesn’t mean I or anyone else believes the article however, this has nothing to do with the other news on the site.
That wasn't the question.

What people have asked, is why you'd think people should get their political news from THAT site, as opposed to ANYWHERE else? Why should anyone take that site's view of politics anymore seriously than another?

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017