Politico: Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged broker of Libyan weapons

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

These weapons were likely used to perpetrate the Black Libyan Genocide. While Killary and Hoebama cry fake tears—and grandstand “anti-gun”—for U.S. victims of gun violence, they simultaneously arm terrorists with machine guns.

Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged broker of Libyan weapons

Arms dealer had threatened to expose Hillary Clinton’s talks about arming anti-Qadhafi rebels.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115

[...]

A Turi associate asserted that the government dropped the case because the proceedings could have embarrassed Clinton and President Barack Obama by calling attention to the reported role of their administration in supplying weapons that fell into the hands of Islamic extremist militants.

“They don’t want this stuff to come out because it will look really bad for Obama and Clinton just before the election,” said the associate.

The four dead in Benghazi wasn’t the real scandal and never was, arming literal al-Qaeda is the real scandal. Then the shipping of weapons from Libya to Syria to arm al-Qaeda there, the further scandal. Imprison Killary and Hoebama.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Disappointing the republicans focused on the false scandal eh...

3. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Yes.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I think we need to have a talk. I find your use of Hoebama to be wholly inappropriate in this instance. Believe me, many other people agree with me. Hoebama is a great word and I have the best words. Warbama is better in this case. Believe me. When I leaned in to cop a feel from Ivanka earlier, she agreed too. Make Jess' posts great again!

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

she is a worse war monger than Bush

6. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

You must have more time on your hands recently. So many new threads.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

your deflectors are on full blast :D

8. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

So what? Address the corruption in the article.

9. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges. The bad she does is far out-weighed by the good. See that was easy.

10. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

But but guns don't kill people...

From the NY times:
    He applied twice, the second time he was approved. Giving guns to strangers though isn't a wise move.