Poll : Is what Trump said wrong.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Peace, Oct 8, 2016.

?

Do you think what Trump said about groping women was wrong ?

Poll closed Oct 11, 2016.
  1. R- yes

16.8%
  2. R - no

5.0%
  3. D- yes

43.6%
  4. D- no

3.0%
  5. Undecided - Yes

21.8%
  6. Undecided - No

9.9%
  1. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Keep in mind this poll closes in 3 days and votes are public.

2. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Nope, cause I refuse to believe Trump is a habitual vagina grabber. Trump was trying to be comical when saying that.

BTW .... I highly dislike Trump, but I'm not going to join the bandwagon. Although Trump has said plenty of other things that disgust me, which he was obviously serious about.

3. kapolani macrumors regular

Of course it's wrong.

But, he's not running to be the pope so I couldn't care less.

Is he as disgusting of a pig as B Clinton? He was president.

4. thingstoponder macrumors 6502

thingstoponder

He doesn't have to be habitual for the comment to be wrong. Even as a joke it's wrong.

5. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Of course it is wrong. However it's not the fact that he made the comment that is such a big deal. The problem is even if he was lying about sexually assaulting women that kind of behavior fits in with what we know of his character from every other source. If you weren't already against Trump this shouldn't be what changes your mind since we have long known about this side of him we just haven't heard it out as bluntly from his own mouth before.

6. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Let's be real. It's only wrong to say, cause Trump said it. Let someone like Charlie Sheen say the same thing as Trump, and he'll be labeled as just the typical male dog.

7. Robstevo macrumors 6502

This thread is about trump, not bill Clinton. Oh and bill Clinton isn't running as president either

8. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

To be fair democrats defended Clinton even after his disgusting misuse of power. I don't think we need another Bill Clinton in office.

9. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Not just R: yes, D: yes, or U: yes, but HELL YES.

BL.

10. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

The thing is that so much of what Trump says is wrong. This was a drop in the bucket for him.

11. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

100 million copies of 50 shades of gray sold
    Rihanna shows up near naked at events.
    and you are "outraged" about what a troll said over 1 decade ago while forgetting what the current front runner of the dems did to the women who attacked her hubby, you guys are priceless :D
    --- Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    [​IMG]
    --- Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    [​IMG]

12. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

Of course it was wrong. Unfortunately, I see this as typical male behavior when they are talking about women and are not being PC.

If I was female, I would have been pissed off and probably wouldn't vote for Trump.

As a male, I think back to all the like conversations I heard and just shrug.

What drives me crazy are all the male politicians that are acting shocked like they never saw it before.

13. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

It wouldn't matter who said it, wrong is wrong.

14. Peace thread starter macrumors Core

Peace

Can you guys please just vote instead of linking memes.

15. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Well those male politicians have to worry about a 53% female electorate.

16. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

poll is flawed . you are missing "go to hell Midget" and "what difference does it make" . but I'll spare you the extra memes.

17. Peace thread starter macrumors Core

Peace

Please vote or leave this topic alone.

18. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

sure, "undecided" don't care. < there is my vote.

19. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Would you do it for a scooby snack?

20. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

Yeah baby

21. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Odd how these stories match what he said.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-words-echo-womans-allegations-507763

22. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I don't think men say they want to rape women generally.

23. vrDrew macrumors 65816

A literal interpretation of Donald Trump's words is that they are a man bragging about his habit of committing sexual assault.

I simply cannot recall, at any time in my adult life, overhearing or being party to anything remotely comparable. If I had, I would have - at the very least - suggested the person responsible seek professional help. If I subsequently discovered that there was truth to his claims, I would have sought out the victims and recommended they pursue criminal charges.

24. smallcoffee macrumors 6502a

He said that because he was a star, he could just grab women right?

Well, it seems to me that he's just speaking crassly about something that is a popular idea. If you're a star you get all the girls/women are throwing themselves on you/etc... .

That's basically what he said. He didn't say he likes to around raping people. That's hyperbolic.

He is probably a womanizer, though. (as it should be no surprise to anybody)

25. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

So Trump sounds like any stereotype sailor. Yet we don't demand we kick all the blokes out of the military.

He was a star, women do tend to go after stars. Not all, duh, but a number seem to. If they are offering themselves to him, is that not a sign of consent? Smallcoffee above said it best, "Well, it seems to me that he's just speaking crassly about something that is a popular idea. If you're a star you get all the girls/women are throwing themselves on you/etc...".

Hey, people asked for perspectives, I'll find one that isn't parroting the same bogus baboonery everyone else says, regardless if they have valid points or otherwise. On a level, some points are valid. On a level, some are not. I will now explain why I don't care either way right now:

Especially when Democrats defended Bill regarding keeping personal and business lives separate and what people do in their own personal lives are their own business and not really ours... methinks some of the baboonery from some is a stinking double standard.

Also, why can't this election be about issues instead of slime getting all the visibility, both sides both have their issues - I don't think people care. They're both successful so why hate on the successful?