since "I am not upgrading" is an option I chose that with explanation. I was going to upgrade from the X to the regular 11 simply because it would have been $400 after tax out the door. Battery life and a better camera were the reasons. I have never really checked out the XR so I wanted to see the size and screen of the 11 in person. It look me about 3 seconds to realize I couldn't do the size and would miss the OLED (switched it to dark mode and doesn't look nearly as sharp as the OLED). The Current X/PRO size is the max I can do.
Upgrading from iPhone 6s. I can't pick a main reason.
Reasons for upgrading
- speakerphone barely works
- speakers are not loud compared to friends phones (difficult to share videos in person)
- complaints from people on the phone saying my voice quality sucks
- Audio gets stuck in headphone jack mode
- dated speed
- dated camera in comparison to today's phones
- dated screen