Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harkal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 22, 2010
So yes, Pop Corny is chosen as the "Free Game Of The Day" !!! Don't miss it specially if you are a fun of Temple Run, Jetpack Joyride, etc.

The game is an "endless eater" and has received 85 five-star reviews, 7 four-star and 7 three-star, until now!

Here are some of the reviews Pop Corny is getting arround the world:
- "What an amazing and captivating game with endless hours of fun! Don't miss it!"
- "Truly phenomenal game play!"
- "This is a great and addictive game!!!"
- "Very cute and addictive game. Love the polish in it."
- "Really loved the graphics and gameplay, truly original! Not to mention the salsa beat... I got stuck for hours! Keep up the excellent work guys!"

I am giving it away for free today in the hope that more people will get to play and like it.
So if you like it too, spread the word! Thank you!

iTunes Link: http://bit.ly/getpopcorny

You might want to watch the gameplay trailer as you download the actual game:

macmarkok

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2012
I have played pop corny and really enjoyed it!!! Especially the field stage! I love the thunders, it saves me bombs and it is rewarding for being on fire for 30''!!! It was difficult for me initially to stay on fire for more than 10'', but I got the grib of it now!!! ;)
Btw, nice videos!

Carla1000

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2012
Pop corny

I play this game on the iPad it's a fantastic game but several bugs or problems occurr. A number of times when playing the sound goes all crackly, then firing goes all funny to coincide with the crackling sound. You set off lighting the screen gets lots of lines on it that won't go away. This in turn makes the game unplayable. I have emailed you guys a screen shot but had no reply. I have also posted a message on pop corny reviews in iTunes. Please sort this out it's a great game!

harkal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 22, 2010
I play this game on the iPad it's a fantastic game but several bugs or problems occurr. A number of times when playing the sound goes all crackly, then firing goes all funny to coincide with the crackling sound. You set off lighting the screen gets lots of lines on it that won't go away. This in turn makes the game unplayable. I have emailed you guys a screen shot but had no reply. I have also posted a message on pop corny reviews in iTunes. Please sort this out it's a great game!

Hey there! So glad you like the game so much! Thank you for you kind words, and especialy for getting into all this trouble to contact us. It is unfortunate that we didn't got your bug report. My email is available on the "about me" page on my blog: http://kalogirou.net/. Is that what you used?

Contact me as I would like to sort this out as soon as possible!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.