Popular conservative radio host outed as homosexual harasser

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Oct 3, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ong-williams-named-in-sexual-harassment-suit/

Sounds like another example of wide stance syndrome.

2. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

He's also an easy purchase by tabloids!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iner-climbing-hotel-bed-asking-affection.html

If it's that easy and cheap to be an "entrepreneur" by giving fluff to a fluffy tabloid...

(It's also funny how the article refers to Oprah as "property" as opposed to "person", but whatever...)

But, wow, I hope the allegation is not true. Such brazen harassment is a big violation of one's personal space, and almost on par with rape with how heinous it is.

3. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

What strange bedfellows, the anti-gay Dr. Carson and the cock grabbing gay sexual harasser Williams united by hate of the so-called liberals.

4. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

5. bent christian, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

This should be no surprise. Most homophobes are closeted gays.

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Why would they want to be closeted? And if they are homophobes, going to play with gay people probably isn't in their best interests. Especially with HIV. "Homophobe" as in "fear of gay people" not "hatred of gay people" or "hatred of what some gay people do".

7. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

I don't know, as I am not homosexual. My guess is a deep-seated self-loathing. Culture or socialization has forced them to deny who they truly are. They are ultimately victims of the family and culture that surrounds them.

Are you the closeted gay poster we have here who claims to have been "reformed" through "conversion therapy", or am I thinking of someone else?

No, not really.

Homophobe
    noun ho·mo·phobe \-ˌfōb\
    1. A person who hates or is afraid of homosexuals or treats them badly
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homophobe

8. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

They are probably closeted, because the people around them have associated sexuality with morality. They believe what they hear, and are conflicted, desperately wishing not to be part of this "immoral" group in the eyes of their peers, family, and friends. Unable to bottle up this conflict they lash out in both directions; fear turns to hate (accidental Yoda Quote!) perpetuating myths and casting judgements, at the same time they reach out in irrational ways to experience what they crave...