Popular Mechanics: Breakthrough awards pits iPhone against 7 other wireless wonders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cleverboy, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    Popular Mechanics reviews the iPhone, along with 7 other gadgets, before naming it one of the top 10 gadgets of the year. Booyah. Ranked according to 4 basic criteria: Making a Call, Data Features, Multimedia, and Pocketability.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/reviews/4220784.html?page=1

Yet another award for the iPhone. With the design award to Jonathan Ive, and the Most Anticipated Award from T3, there are probably many more awards to come as this year concludes. This is the first award on a review of the device itself however. Worth noting.

~ CB

2. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

....The most hyped phone in our test didn’t disappoint....

I have to admit ... The parodies on comedy central during the hype that led up to June 29, 06 were pretty funny.

I can't wait till 2010 when Steve Jobs announces the .... "iThing" .

3. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Nice article. Thanks.

I agree with the grades. The T-Mobile Dash is about the same as the Samsung Blackjack which is pretty good for a Windows Mobile phone.

I was suprised with the very expensive Nokia N95 ($699 unlocked for the lower version).

4. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

5. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Thats pretty awesome if i do say so myself. iPhone is a stiff competitor, and a great winner =]