Pork your pork and eat it. Only in Japan.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ravenvii, Sep 17, 2007.

1. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Doesn't surprise me. That culture is seriously messed up. Only Cannibalism is lower.

2. TheAnswer macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

Well, to be fair, it was a lawyer and a pig, so I'm not sure that really counts as bestiality.

3. mduser63 macrumors 68040

mduser63

I'm not so sure. I'm not going to link to other articles from the same source, as I find them offensive, but suffice it to say that Jitsuwa Knuckles is not exactly a reputable publication, and this particular subject seems to be a common theme for them. They seem like an extra offensive version of the Weekly World News to me. Having lived in Japan, I can tell you that the culture is just not that weird, especially not in any widespread way. Sure, there are weird people and things that go on, but that's true of any country.

4. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

I'm not surprised either. It's their money, they can do whatever the heck they want with it. :)

5. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

I'm not surprised at what the rich in any country would do with their money, but to blame a whole society when they don't participate, that's rather ridiculous.

I seem to remember a man in San Diego about 12 years ago being porked by his German Shepherd in plain view of the people on the sidewalk.

I wonder what the Japanese thought. "Oh, American society is really messed up."

6. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

^^^There are rich, stupid people everywhere, and also ignorant people everywhere.

If you think Japan is messed up, wait until you go to America. Some messed up things have happened there.

7. SMM macrumors 65816

SMM

A rich lawyer, hmmm........I bet the pig was not the only thing he screwed that day.