positions of US military outposts in baghdad leaked

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Apr 22, 2007.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

direct video link here (about 80% of the way into the video). page containing video here.

2. Lovesong macrumors 65816

Lovesong

To be quite honest, nothing about this administration shocks me anymore. If tomorrow they find out that 9/11 was carried out by the CIA, I would not be surprised.

3. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

4. SMM macrumors 65816

SMM

Like father, like son! When George I was at the CIA, there was a standing joke; the USSR reduced the number of KGB agents because Bush was doing such a good job just on his own. The CIA intelligence professionals had to use special internal codes because they were afraid Bush would find out about it and blurt it out at a cocktail party. George just could not keep his mouth shut.

5. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

I quite honestly cannot think of anybody less intelligent than our president. I don't know anybody. I'm not joking. He is the dumbest person I am aware of.

6. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Well, it's only treason if a Democrat does it...

7. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Hmm...where's swarmlord on this one? I'm sure he'll come up with a really creative excuse for this one- right after he consults the EIB Network. :)

8. Swarmlord macrumors 6502a

Swarmlord

I can't watch the video from this computer, so I'll have to comment later when I get home.

When I read the title of the thread I assumed that yet another "unnamed source" was at it again. I'll reserve comment until I see the video though.;)

9. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I just couldn't resist the jab. :)

10. zimv20 thread starter macrumors 601

zimv20

i'll fill you in, then: it was bush.

11. OldCorpse macrumors 65816

OldCorpse

Oh, c'mon. I'm as against this war (and for trying that treasonous **** Bush for war crimes), as anybody out there. But this is a big ado about nothing.

The insurgents in Iraq can get those locations directly on the ground with much greater precision than from some TV screen capture. It's not like we can keep the locations secret on the ground, lol!

This is not news at all.

12. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

That's what I keep saying. Maybe that's the point. We've all lowered our expectations so low.

I'll give you a hint, Clinton did it.