Possble new Pro Mouse Pictures!

swahilibill

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 24, 2002
Highlands Ranch
This is a picture of what looks like the new Pro Mouse, it has a scrollwheel, with a glowing apple emblem. Looks genuine to me. Can't tell my resources, might get in trouble. I sure hope not though, it is kinda ugly.

Attachments

djniche

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2002
DC
It looks to me like they used photoshop and used the scroll wheel from the iPod.

swahilibill

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 24, 2002
Highlands Ranch
just to let people know, I posted this on spymac, and they were total *******s about it, this is a photoshop that I did, thought it was pretty good for a fiifteen year old.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
And the cow says moo ...

Edit spelling - but try a different more artistic setting next time.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
swahilibill, if anyone over at spymac made posts like theranch, give me their names. I'll beat them up for you. :D :rolleyes:

IF Apple made such a mouse w/ a scrollwheel, I would have expected something like the PS pic posted provided by the link from arn.

But, swahilibill, you chose a bad background for that pic. Moooooove over; Gate-away!

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Re: crappy

Originally posted by theranch
looks like someone took a round white sticker and put it on a new apple pro mouse. I don't see a scroll wheel anywhere and it looks like crap.
Crapp your comment, I can tell there is so much envy from you. The picture is 99.99% real. Try to make a light reflection like that on what you call "white sticker", the transparent center looks real too.

The perspective and the light reflection and the shadows are just organic. Betrer than any of the latest Star Wars movies:D

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
the dead giveaway is the scroll"wheel" itself....the promouse is clear...therefore you would see the tech involving the scroll. its just empty space here. pretty easy to spot.

Liamcow

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2002
Hyannis, MA
OK, squat on this for a minute.... if your hand is on the pro mouse, and your hand applies ANY pressure, the "Ipody scroll button" is either going to move the page, do a Apple+Click on your document, or what the F*CK is that there for any way, get rid of it!!!

Plus that Apple logo might get quite hot :eek: Just kidding