Post a picture of your broken/partially broken apple product

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Revomonster, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Revomonster macrumors regular

Revomonster

Post a picture of your broken and or your partially broken apple product that may still be working. This is mine. My trackpad had something drop on it, and the top layer of the glass is not broken, but the lower layers are, but yet it still continues to work. Has been working for several months. No problems. Sorry about the low quality. Taken with my Touch.

Attached Files:

2. Destroysall macrumors 65816

Destroysall

Not physically broken, but the HDD is officially dead. I'll grab something to replace it when I can. :)
    FxCam_1341813437750.jpg

3. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

It's completely my fault. I was jogging around the neighborhood and so I stopped to "untwirl" the headphone cord and decide to let my phone dangled while I pinched my fingers down the cord. Now, I was over the grass, but at the very edge, and it was sloped so when the phone let go of the jack it did fall on to the grass but then flipped forward on to the concrete. Stupid.

Attached Files:

4. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Easy fix. Can be replaced in less than minute.

5. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Oh I did. Got an "OEM" for $35. Couldn't tell a difference. The only thing I noticed was the ID on the back had a 'B' at the end instead of an 'A'. That was my iPhone 4, though. I now have the 4S.

6. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I have a 30GB iPod that I dropped and cracked the screen. It seems to be getting worse over time.

Attached Files:

7. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

I wish when I dropped my phone that it was the back that cracked. I had to replace the front assembly myself on my iPhone 4 last summer: wasn't that difficult, just took time to do it right. Saved me $150 over having Apple replace the phone.