Post a picture of your iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pixellated, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Pixellated macrumors 65816

^

I will post mine soon, i have not got round to it yet :)

2. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

lol, unfortunatly my iPhone is the only way for me to take a pic..lol, ill try my stupid laptop webcam...

edit:here it is a 16GB 1.0 iPhone(with only 1 small 1millimeter scratch on the front near home button-[​IMG]

3. bluelondon macrumors regular

the first few days i got the 16gb 3g i felt so paranoid everytime i handled it especially outside, i mean it looks so good and all it takes is one drop and bye bye brand new iphone, hello scratches, dents and god knows what else. it was then i realized the nudist lifestyle was not for me, so i bought the rubber incase case from apple and love it, i don't care whether people can see my new phone or not, i didn't buy it to show off. now i have peace of mind, i don't have to gently place my phone down on a hard surface every time worried i might scratch it, and incase it is dropped on concrete, i know it won't suffer anywhere near the damage it would naked.

i give you, my rubbery iphone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. PhxBlue macrumors regular

PhxBlue

5. nick9191 macrumors 68040

*Looks shiftily* :D

Attached Files:

6. yode macrumors 6502

Touch:)

7. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

@OP - if you change your title to modded/cased, we might some more interesting shots. (edit 1st post, advanced edit, change the title).
    Just a thought. I think we all know what the basic 8GB/16GB B/W models look like :)

8. Smoljan macrumors newbie

bluelondon

I have the exact same case! It's great and I love they way it feels! If anyone is thinking about getting this case, get it! :D
    I would post pictures but it looks exactly like yours! Haha
    I went 6 days with my iPhone 8 GB naked before I got this case and even though I babied it I still got scratches on the back. :(

9. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

Well from the back, my 1st gen phone looks like anyone else's, but here's my desktop, by iPhonk :cool:

Attached Files:

10. ivtecDOu macrumors 6502

ivtecDOu

blue painters tape ftw

Attached Files:

11. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

Why is there tape on your iphone>?

12. ivtecDOu macrumors 6502

ivtecDOu

because its best tape, second to duct tape that is, and it helps prevent scratches, believe it or not when i made a couple long highway trips in my car i taped up the front bumper and sides to help protect against scratches.:eek::cool:

13. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

SMH, that looks like crap.

14. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

if you're that worried about scratches why not buy a case? that tape looks horrible on your phone. And i could only imagine what your car must look like lol.

15. ivtecDOu macrumors 6502

ivtecDOu

thats why i dont care i have a case so you cant see the tape:p, and my car lets just say that it is well worth it to make my baby and investment sparkle:cool:

Attached Files:

16. Pixellated thread starter macrumors 65816

I have the same case :). Is that a JamJacket. I wish i could get rid of the headphone caddy.

17. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

I have 2 cases which i use, mostly the hard shell case, occasionally the Incipio gel case. Here's a pic of both!
    (8GB iPhone 3G [signature])

EDIT: I don't know why the bottom of the hardcase picture came up white, i think it was just a reflection of the screen!

Attached Files:

18. msizzle64 macrumors 6502

msizzle64

here's mine. its has a few scratches but I have a BSE on it now.

Attached Files:

19. Sincereh2001 macrumors member

This is the only one the AT&T store had when I went in. I really like bluelondon's incase. Just might have to go grab one. Can you buy them in the store or do you have to order?

Attached Files:

20. txr0ckabilly macrumors 6502

dude, tissues and KY much?

21. JWages macrumors regular

That is an awesome case. Thanks to you, I now know what case I'll be getting if I keep my iPhone. Do you have any complaints about it?

22. iPhonedHome macrumors 6502

Just a word of warning about the INCIPIO case you have. I bought the same one as a temp for the wifey as I wanted something pronto to protect until I could find something more that we both liked. Since one box comes with both a white and black silicone case it was perfect as we both would have some protection in the mean time. My wife's however has since ripped at the bottom and that's a little irritating. :mad:

Anyway it seems to be an alright case but only had it a week and the POS has already got a rip in the thin silicone on the bottom edge.

Think I'll be going with the InCase rubber/silicone case like the one above.

23. RITZFit macrumors 65816

RITZFit

hell yeah, blue tape ftw! I keep a roll in the back seat just incase lol

24. verks macrumors member

verks

This is the case I use so I won't clutter the thread up with more pictures but it is a great case. I had this case on my original iPhone and it worked very well. Not flashy but effective. The version for the 3G is much better then the original.