Post app with complications here

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by superandrew, Sep 21, 2015.

1. welles13 macrumors member

Is that it? I don't have a single app with complications. And native apps?? Still as slow as ever to launch.

2. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

Which native apps have you tried?

3. UKFan643 macrumors regular

Same here. I thought I saw somewhere that Dark Sky was ready but it's not listed as having complications yet either. Disappointed that no apps seem to have this yet.

4. Jigga macrumors 6502

Dark Sky is updated with complications.

Source: me

5. UKFan643 macrumors regular

Hmm...I'm still not seeing it. Might need to reset. Thanks!

6. Thepixelsedge macrumors regular

Omnifocus, Dataman, and The weather network but only omnifocus is working for me right now.

Omnifocus actually works flawlessly and even opens the app just as quick as it does on my iPhone 6+. I even tried turning off the phone and using omnifocus and it works perfectly so it is definitely running on the watch natively.

Dataman complication is working but the app crashes on launch.

The weather network shows as having a complication in the apple watch app on my iPhone but when i try to add it to my watch face it doesn't show up as an option.

7. Jigga macrumors 6502

8. tommy0178 macrumors newbie

tommy0178

So far I've seen: BuzzFeed (Quiz), Carrot Weather, Data Man (although I only see it in my list of complications in the iOS app not on the watch) iTranslate, and Trivia Crack

9. Robert M. macrumors 6502a

Robert M.

Wish there was a way to filter dedicated apps:

10. tommy0178 macrumors newbie

tommy0178

11. XVisionApps macrumors newbie

Hi, you'll need to install the new watchOS2 app. On iPhone, open Watch > My Watch > DataMan and tap Show App on Apple Watch.

When a watch app has been updated to watchOS2, the OS may not automatically install the new version.

Thanks for supporting DataMan :)

12. XVisionApps macrumors newbie

Hi, you'll need to install the new watchOS2 app. On iPhone, open Watch > My Watch > DataMan and tap Show App on Apple Watch.

When a watch app has been updated to watchOS2, the OS may not automatically install the new version.

Thanks for supporting DataMan :)

13. Thepixelsedge macrumors regular

I did that and it still didn't work. I deleted the app from both my phone and watch and re-downloaded/installed it and it works now. If you're the developer, kudos to you, this app has saved my ass a few times! Thanks for that! I do however have one suggestion for your complication. I get the whole stop light colouring thing but I wish there was an option where you see the percentage you've used already on your watch face... maybe in your next update (wink wink).

14. XVisionApps macrumors newbie

Glad you solved it! Yes, we're the makers of DataMan. Thanks for loving our app :) Please contact support @ xvision.me for any support. They will be glad to help.

15. bcaslis macrumors 68020

Can't get new Dark Sky to work with 2.0. It keeps complaining my location can't be found and to turn on location services. But location services for the app are on in the iPhone and the iPhone app works fine. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and turning watch on and off. Still same problem.

16. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

I had this exact problem. To the point where I had to uninstall the app from the watch, uninstall the app from my iphone and add back. Now it is working great. Thankfully.

17. emartins macrumors newbie

Same here, I turned off the Location Service for Dark Sky, went to the phone app and it told me I had to turn it on so I went back and did and everything worked fine.

18. bcaslis macrumors 68020

Finally got it working also. Had to quit app on iPhone, turn off it's location services, launch app, quit app, turn location services back on, launch app, then watch app starting working.

Frankly the complication is disappointing. Doesn't show anything more than weather complication shows.