Post Deleted

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by abcdefGARY, Feb 22, 2009.

1. abcdefGARY macrumors regular

2. kastenbrust macrumors 68030

kastenbrust

Theres a lot of things like that, such as some types of iKlear screen cleaner are only available in the UK and not in the US. Its to do with the different trade agreements that each company has with Apple, and where they say Apple can sell their products. Every countries online Apple store is different. I tend to find the US one is very limited.

Which bag was it that you wanted? I'll try to find somewhere else in the US you can buy it.

3. abcdefGARY thread starter macrumors regular

4. Libitina macrumors 6502

Libitina

Can't help you with where to buy one, but me and hubby have a swissgear laptop rucksack (mines pink) and just wanted to say that they're a great bag and you can fit loads in too.:)

5. abcdefGARY thread starter macrumors regular

6. Libitina macrumors 6502

Libitina

No, I don't think they're actually much different in weight to a 'normal' backpack.

7. abcdefGARY thread starter macrumors regular

8. kastenbrust macrumors 68030

kastenbrust

Ahhh well thats probably because its made by a Swiss company and probably only has rights to sell the bag in Europe, its a really good brand i can tell you, however as to where to buy it in the US, i would recommend using Google Shopping to find US based resellers, look closely at the Google ratings before choosing someone:

http://www.google.com/products?clie...a=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title