Post here if you ordered from Premier but still have nothing on the main site (OS001)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alee, Jun 21, 2010.

1. alee macrumors 6502

Since almost everyone else in the other Premier thread can either see their order on the main site, or have already received tracking information, this thread is specifically for those who are in the Premier system but their order has not moved to the main site.

In my case:
    Ordered on June 15 from Premier (at around 8am ET)

Status from https://www.wireless.att.com/business/order_status/ indicates order is "Processing".

Premier order indicates last updated June 19.

Still cannot see my order on the main AT&T order status site here https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/. Using my wireless number and zip code, I still get an error "OS001: We're sorry but the information you entered was not recognized by our systems. Please contact us for further assistance."

Calling Premier, 866-499-8008, and selecting Option 2, Option 2, Option 2, Cell #, Option 1 gives me "Your order is in process and should be completed in the next business day".

Who else is in this situation?

2. timr21 macrumors newbie

I'm in this boat.

•I placed my order through the Premier site around 10am CDT on June 15 - couldn't use Apple's site or App because of the "wrong type of account" message in the Apple store.
    •Got a confirmation email from Premier almost immediately with an activation link and number
    •Checked status through Premier that morning, "Received" checkbox.
    •Later that day I got the "processing" checkbox. That's where I'm still at right now. Order date still showing 6/15, last updated on 6/17
    •When I call Premier support to check status, it says the order has been processed and will ship shortly.
    •I have seen NO credit card authorizations OR charges of any kind or amount.
    •No shipping confirmation or tracking number yet
    •Cannot access the regular AT&T order status page - I get the error OS001
    •When I check bulk order status through Premier it shows order status as "Activated" - anybody have any ideas what that means?

Last year I ordered the 3Gs through Premier and got it on launch day. As they say, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

TimR><>

3. snapper2323 macrumors member

snapper2323

I can't see my order on the main site, but on the premier site it says shipped and I got the shipped email as well. Also my card doesnt have any charges on it.

4. Eric Isaacson macrumors 6502

Mine has now shown up on the regular site, but it took 5 days. Here is my timeline.

I ordered on the 15th at 7:45 AM Eastern time.
    Received confirmation email.
    Shows Processing on Premier site

Did not show up on the regular site until 6/19
    When I call the automated number to check the order it said "processed and will ship shortly"
    I can't get through on that number today.
    I have a pre-authorization hold on my account on 6/15 and again on 6/19.

ordered 2 16 gig Iphone 4's (1 for me and 1 for my wife both upgrades)

5. alee thread starter macrumors 6502

Tim, thanks for the detail. Wonder what's holding up our orders? Seems like we both did everything right here.

6. freeman727 macrumors 6502

I am in the same boat as some of the earlier posts. I ordered 6/15 at 11:40 EST. In the premier page it states pending last status update 6/18. On the main wireless page it states order date on 6/16. Status in progress but quantity backordered. I'm weirded out by the situation

Screen shot 2010-06-21 at 12.56.03 PM (screen shot not loading properly!)

7. ZPAMG macrumors member

Same boat as you, however when I call premier I do not get that message - says I need to talk to someone. But everyone is busy - so disconnected.

8. alee thread starter macrumors 6502

Keep trying ... what that means is that they're maxed out on calls on hold and can't take anymore. Lunchtime is usually the worst, so waiting until 3pm should help.

9. ZPAMG macrumors member

been trying every 15 minutes since 8 am...

I just dont get it. Never will I order from ATT again.

10. alee thread starter macrumors 6502

One other data point. When checking my order on Premier, it reads:
    New Service
    iPhone 4 - 32GB BlackNation 450 w/Rollover $39.99

On the email it reads correctly that this is an upgrade.

11. fuzion macrumors 6502

same

12. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

Did you try calling automated main AT&T 877-782-8870? Try that and let us know what your status say?

13. alee thread starter macrumors 6502

Order not found.

14. icecreamsammich macrumors member

I'm here, and at least I know why.

Mine went to "Attention!" on Saturday because of the port. I cleared it all up this morning (hopefully). They are still processing the port so it's still on "Attention!" until it goes through. I am switching to AT&T from a prepaid service that they didn't seem to have a lot of experience with.

I spent about 2.5 hours on the phone this morning and was booted from Premier's call-in line multiple times before I got through. KEEP TRYING! I got through 3 times this morning, at 800, and twice later on. I had to speed through the automated part of the call and then hang up if they said they were too busy to take my call and immediately try again. I think one time it took about 7 calls. I talked to AT&T 3 times and my prepaid service 2 times between 8 and 1030am.

I ordered at approximately 715am EDT 6/15/10, received the confirmation at 720am, and it had been "Processing" until Saturday night.

I really hope it will change back to "Processing" today and "Shipped" tomorrow. They said I had a decent chance of still getting the phone on Thursday with everyone else. Everyone I talked to today was very nice, but sounded busy.

I will probably call tonight right before their hours end to check on the port and see if they can manually push it through while I'm on the phone, assuming the "Attention!" label does not go away before then.

15. mr1581 macrumors 6502

I'm having that exact issue right now. My order was done on premier at 8:35AM EST on 6/15. Premier showing updated 6/19.... have tried talking to regular cust service as well as premier. ATT cust service can't find my order but saw that I do have to lines that are holding pending activation...they just can't pull up the order. Can't get through to Premier line now.

16. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

wow, 'cause I get status on there saying 'your order is in backorder and will ship when it's available' and this confirms what it says on the main AT&T site also. On the Premier number, my status is 'your order has been processed and will ship shortly' which also confirms status on Premier site where it still says processing...:mad::(

17. mr1581 macrumors 6502

ok finally got through to premier cust service. My order for some reason never passed automated preordering. They are working on getting the order processed now while I am on hold. I would keep on trying to call to make sure the order is pushed throught. I'm glad that I was persistent.

18. pdthompson macrumors newbie

19. alee thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for that bit of info. I'm on hold with them right now (listening to that lovely 30 sec hold music loop).

Let me know if you got your order pushed through.

20. Eric Isaacson macrumors 6502

What does that mean for getting your order filled?

Hope it means something good for you and me ;)

:D:D

21. mr1581 macrumors 6502

She was able to reprocess my order. I was told that it will still be effective of 6/15 and will ship out with all of the other orders.

PS... on order status over the phone my...it now says Your order has been processed and will ship shortly

22. alee thread starter macrumors 6502

Hmm, just got off and my order is still saying "should be processed in the next business day"

23. mr1581 macrumors 6502

did you actually speak to someone? they can process it for you.

24. alee thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah I did. I'm back in the hold queue again... might have just been the rep.

25. srjohnson macrumors newbie

• I placed my order through the Premier site around 1pm CDT on June 15.
    • On 6/17, status through Premier changed to “Attention,” indicating that Premier was unable to verify my credit card information. Spoke to Premier ~ 1pm on June 17, where I learned that I mistyped my credit card number. Rep was able to enter the correct information, told me order had gone through appropriately, and that my order should still go out with everyone else on the 24th. Rep also stated that my account status through Premier should update in 12-24 hours.

Today (6/21)
    • Order status through Premier has yet to update – still lists status as “Attention.” Automated Premier phone message says that my order is processing and should complete in the next business day.
    • I have seen no credit card authorizations or charges of any kind or amount.
    • No shipping confirmation or tracking number yet.
    • Cannot access the regular AT&T order status page - I get the error OS001.
    • I Just got through on the phone to Premier rep to ensure my correct credit card info was entered on 6/17. Rep told me that everything looks good on his end, and that as far as he can tell my order should be shipped shortly and should arrive in the 6/24 to 6/25 window. When I mentioned that the Premier account status webpage hadn't updated, Rep laughed and said that the page isn't at all accurate and shouldn’t be relied on. Instead, customers should either (a) call and speak to a rep or (b) be patient and wait for AT&T to send you an email

The rep was very nice and answered my questions, but I don’t know that I believe I’ll actually have my phone by Friday.