Had an interview yesterday with a company (Had hour long phone interview the week before) and the manager said he was leaning in my direction (at the start of the face2face) and wanted me to meet some of the people I would be working for. He also stated that he needed the position filled as he has been doing the job since October. I told him I could start on Monday if he needed me to. He stated after the interviews he would make a decision today after talking to HR. I feel good about getting the position this morning when I got up but as the hours tick my with no ring or email my hopes fade. So its 4PM eastern time, the companies HR is in Colorado (-3 hours). Should I expect they made a decision already; the manager a thirty year veteran at the company states he will contact me via phone regardless when they got one. Should I call him today? around 4:45ish?