Post needed to sell stuff?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by mxelre, Mar 3, 2008.

1. mxelre macrumors member

mxelre

I just wanted to know where can I check how many post I've made so far? I would like to start a WTB thread in the marketplace but I need +100 posts:p. Anybody knows where?

2. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

3. mxelre thread starter macrumors member

mxelre

Thanks a lot!

4. question fear macrumors 68020

question fear

Also when your member name says you are a "macrumors regular"

5. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Here's a friendly reminder that reaching 100 posts has to be a result of normal participation in forum discussions. Members aren't allowed to make posts that wouldn't otherwise be worth making just to build up their post count. When they do, other members notice and report the posts to the moderators, who remove the posts and issue friendly reminders that say:
    Here's a friendly reminder that reaching 100 posts has to be a result of normal participation in forum discussions. Members aren't allowed to make posts that wouldn't otherwise be worth making just to build up their post count. When they do, other members notice and report the posts to the moderators, who remove the posts and issue friendly reminders that say:
    Here's a friendly reminder that reaching 100 posts has to be a result of normal participation in forum discussions...
    and so on!​