Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iJawn108

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
62gdouv.png

Joy from the Apple Quick Tips of The Week Podcast. Oddly I've found it hard to remember the tips she gives.:D

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
there is a fella named Tom at my local (45min drive) "nextbyte" store. he has been there since before time!!! we bought our first imac dv (which still works :) ) off him and everytime i go there he is always gretting us happily :) gotta love those geniuses

Royale w/cheese

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Jay Berry, used to work at the Apple Store in Compusa in Omaha, NE before it gave up the ghost. He was old and wasnt the smartest when it came to Apple, but he would find you what you needed to know, and what you wanted for cheaper. He was an old school Genius, before the special education class rolled out.

After G

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2003
California
I like how the bar is completely empty in that Apple store ... whenever I go they're always booked for the day ... :(

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
Don't know if he is still there - I haven't been down that way in a while, but Shane at the Tyson's Corner store. Really knew his stuff. Not to insult the other folks, but I've been to most of the stores in the Balt/Washington area, and he's the best I've spoken with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.