Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Post Pics of your new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 27, 2008
I think it would be fun to have a thread devoted to pictures of your new 6s or 6s Plus. It can be pics of your new iPhone in action, in a scenic setting, or even just unboxing pics. Let your creativity run wild and let's see some fun pics of this ultra-fast beast!

I'll kick it off with some pics taken just after Big Brown delivered to my door. In a few days, I'll post some scenic and artistic pics as well.

Fresh out of the suffocating plastic bag that T-Mobile shipped them in:

They make a great pair:

First look:

Joining the family tree: (not pictured is my iPhone 3G)

Who's next? Let's see some more pics!

N8Howell33

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
iPhone 6s + with Spigen blue case and iPad mini 2. Coming from iPhone 5s and love it already.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    846.8 KB · Views: 245

CarboysDesire

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
Las Vegas
This is a NICE case! Do you think it would interfere with a screen protector that covers the full screen?

Mine is also a Spigen but completely clear. It's a snug fit, so a glass screen protector would probably be super super tight and maybe not doable...but the yucky film kind, you'd probably be OK. But yuck.

CarboysDesire

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
Las Vegas
I know this isn't an accessory thread but anyway... image.jpeg

Spoken clear case...$17.98 + tax at Amazon.com

Urge Tempered Glass protector 3 for $12.99!!! at Groupon

Let the BEAUTY of your iPhone show...don't cover it up! :eek:

Reactions: SoUnfortunate

tallazzPilipino

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2015
got that nomadic lifestyle
I have the regular Spigen Neo Hybrid case on my 6S with a tempered glass screen protector and it fits perfectly. My screen protector goes nearly to the edge of the glass.

does your phone itself have two dots over the earpiece? mine has one which i know is the sensor, but my spare Spigen tempered glass has two holes. idk what the second is for, or if there's another model with the second dot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.