Post Pics/Reviews of your Wrapsol Original and Ultra for iP4 here!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fairladyz0r, Jun 24, 2010.

1. fairladyz0r macrumors newbie

Let's see some pics and reviews of Wrapsol Original or Ultra for iPhone 4 in this thread so it will be easier for other people to pick between the two. :D

2. slipper macrumors 68000

slipper

Pre-ordered over a week ago for the Original. They say it will ship tomorrow. Hopefully the coverage will help the reception issue some people are experiencing.

[​IMG]

3. rw3 macrumors 6502a

rw3

Waiting on my Original to ship as well. I think that the matte of the Original will really set the iPhone 4 off! I'm all for glossy, but here in TX, we have a ton of sun and just hard to see sometimes.

4. fairladyz0r thread starter macrumors newbie

it would be nice to have a comparison picture/video of retina display to see if wrapsol front screen protector changes the quality of retina display or not. (Before and After)

5. ooo macrumors 6502

And if wrapsol works with the bumper :)

I should receive the Wrapsol tomorrow is all goes well. It should only take one day to get from MA To NYC.

6. Uabcar macrumors 6502

Did you get an email notifying you that it shipped- or are you going by the orig order info? I also ordered the original. I've been wondering when it will ship. I'm in OH so if it goes out tomorrow then I should have it on Sat.

Then I just need to wait another 5 days for my bumper to arrive...

7. ooo macrumors 6502

You receive an email saying it's shipped with a tracking number. Mine states it'll be here tomorrow. Doesn't seem like they did Saturday delivery.

8. Djlild7hina macrumors 6502a

mine is shipping out tomorrow... too bad i don't have my iphone yet (waiting on the white :D)