Post pictures of your phone in case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jena55, Oct 15, 2011.

1. jena55 macrumors member

I am still trying to settle on a good case. How about those of you who have your cases and phones already post pics. I'd love to see them! Thanks!

2. elaniemay macrumors 6502

elaniemay

Even though I've already ordered my cases, I'm interested to see others' case choices :)

3. darroch macrumors newbie

4. davidnyjets macrumors 6502

davidnyjets

sw-box.com

The question I have for that person does the shipping option thats the cheapest which says 10-30 days, really take that long?

Thanks!

5. sparkstsa macrumors regular

I order a few of them on Oct. 8th and got them this morning. I chose USPS shipping.

6. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

Rocketfish Mobile Gel Case
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Speck PixelSkin HD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Incase Pro Slider (current case)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also had a Kate Spade rubber (or silicone?) case which I do NOT recommend. It was durable, but it stretched out badly in <3 months. The phone would slide around in the case or the case would pop off.

If I had to choose one case, I think I would go with the Rocketfish. It's cheap, durable, protects the phone fairly well, and doesn't pick up lint/is not sticky (while still remaining "grippy"). The only thing I don't like is the camera cutout.

I like the Incase Pro Slider a lot, but I do have concerns about the durability of the case and it's ability to protect the phone. I think a hard enough drop would crack the phone, which is not something I felt would happen with the Rocketfish or Kate Spade case.