Post where &/ how you safely keep your AirPods.

Ralfi

macrumors 68040
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
Work: Work pants/shorts leg pocket.
Casual: I purchase smart/casual gear with 5 pockets...that small 5th pocket is where the case lives.
Formal: Haven't dressed formal in a while, but there'll be plenty of pockets to choose from. I'm thinking inner jacket pocket.
Sport/gym: In car's hidden compartment, which I'm regularly surveying during my workout.

Tulani

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Work: Work pants/shorts leg pocket.
Casual: I purchase smart/casual gear with 5 pockets...that small 5th pocket is where the case lives.
Formal: Haven't dressed formal in a while, but there'll be plenty of pockets to choose from. I'm thinking inner jacket pocket.
Sport/gym: In car's hidden compartment, which I'm regularly surveying during my workout.
Still good enough

noteple

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2011
The pods go in the flip top case.
The Case goes in the zippered pocket

dwfaust

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2011
On my desk on the base of my iMac... or in the "watch pocket" of my jeans... (I almost always and only wear jeans).

AlphaHumanus

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2012
I need one of those shock absorbers.

I can't keep the case in my pants pocket, it's too thick. When I'm out, I leave the case in the car, or a jacket pocket(if I'm wearing one.) At work, the case has a designated pocket in my tool kit.

Tulani

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
I need one of those shock absorbers.
i got them from AliExpress (China) at about US$4 shipped.

you can chose the color you want and read reviews of the buyers' satisfaction before you commit but i love mine and they do not cost much to be fair.

long delivery period if you go by ordinary post of about slightly more than a month.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.