Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jbking1990

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2015
Hi, I am a new jailbreaking. Note: jailbreaking your ipad is ILLEGAL, DO NOT DO IT.
So I Have an Iphone 6+, and an Ipad. My Iphone6+ is Jailbroken, but my Ipad is not (sadly).
I would like to see if it is worth keeping ios 8 on my Ipad until it is legalized (the current law is just........) I also have another reason for getting Ipad homescreens here. I Would like to see how well they work on the 6+ as opposed to getting iphone 6 screens for the Iphone 6+. Please post HOW you got your homescreens also please.

Boogsephine

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
Since jailbreaking your iPad is illegal then that makes all jailbreaking illegal. You should restore ALL of your devices to stock ASAP before you get caught. I don't want to see a MacRumors member go to jail.

Kidding, it may void your warranty whatever country you're in but it isn't illegal or people wouldn't be posting how to do it on here. There are plenty of threads on here that explain the tweaks that are being used to make the home screen look the way it does with a jailbreak. Otherwise you can change your wallpaper and icon arrangement and that is about it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.