Post your black ops renders!

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by lilcosco08, Nov 15, 2010.

1. lilcosco08 thread starter macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Anyone else :O

2. Nuck81 macrumors regular

3. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

I would like to use the theater mode more, but the clips that the game outputs are just junk. The audio is always screwed up, and the 30 second time limit is pretty stupid. Had they just made it so you could output straight to YouTube, without the need for going in your File Share, this would have been much better. I guess I'm just spoiled from the many years of doing this with Halo.

I heard that Activision was going to stop making COD games, since this was such a giant failure.

:rolleyes:

4. iMacN00b macrumors member

5. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

6. Nuck81 macrumors regular

7. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Can I just say I had grown bored with FPS genre of late. Found it impossible to finish World at War and Modern Warfare 2. Dragged myself through Modern Warfare and was really prepared to give this a miss.

However after learning of the console 3D support I decided to buy it. It's truly phenomenal in 3D. Sections like the bike or car sections are mind blowing in 3D. it truly adds to the immersion of the game and is certainly not gimmicky.

Very impressive game that has made me fall in love with a FPS once more.

Oh and strangely although on the 360 it tells you to set your console to 720p for 3D Stereoscopic support, you do not have to. It plays (albeit upscaled) in 1080p @ 60hz in Stereoscopic Side by Side profile.

If you have a 3D TV its certainly a great exponent of the format.

8. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

I must admit, that was pretty amazing. Normally, I absolutely despise Second Chance. I don't play S&D, though, and after watching that, I could see it coming in handy quite often. Since you only get one spawn per round, might as well make it last.

Weirdly enough though, as much as I hate it, any time someone on my team is down, I do my best to help out. I see that [REVIVE] waypoint marker pop up, and I instantly switch to Field Medic mode, and make it my mission to try and save them. :D

9. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

10. lilcosco08 thread starter macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

RAMIREZ
    DESTROY THAT HELICOPTER WITH YOUR THROWING KNIFE
    err. tomahawk

11. mcgrimes macrumors newbie

Personally, i think most of the recent Call of Duty games have been utterly disappointing.
    The first ever COD was amazing, unique, great graphics (in those days) and its multiplayer was phenomenal.
    COD 2 was pretty good, and then COD 3 came along, made by Treyarch.... What a load of Tosh! Even Infinity ward didn't recognise this to be a 3rd game in the series.

Then there was COD 4:Modern Warfare - the best since the original, boasting user created servers and an even better revamped multiplayer than the first.
    Then Cod 5 - Cod 4 with a different skin on it.
    Then COD 4^2 : Basically Cod 4
    Then Cod 7 (Black Ops) : Basically another COD 4. Only this time, bang an extra £10 on top of a usual RRP for most games, and release a £10 map pack after 2 months! Thanks alot for ripping us off even further Treyarch/Activision !

What really grinds me is how the series has just become a yearly event; no major improvements, no more user servers and no free map packs. They just release half a game, and sting you for another year until the next generic piece of rubbish is released.

IMHO Battlefield Bad Company has a much better multiplayer, the recent MOH had a nice multiplayer! (Same engine/producers though)

This has been a rant by a victim of the recent game release - also daft enough to pay full price.

12. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

13. mcgrimes macrumors newbie

14. joefreelee macrumors newbie

15. No ice please macrumors 6502

16. Cuddles macrumors newbie