Post your Blackberry Screenshots 2013

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by hypmatize, Apr 4, 2013.

1. hypmatize macrumors regular

Attached Files:

2. Heavy Fluid macrumors 6502

I will play. 9650 on OS5 still. Tried OS6, hated it. Tried OS7, was better, but still didn't like it that much.

[​IMG]

3. hypmatize thread starter macrumors regular

Nice screen :)

What didn't you like about os 6 and 7? You waiting on the Q10? OS 10 has been great so far for me... just waiting on some more apps and I'll be set :D

4. Heavy Fluid macrumors 6502

I am interested in the Q10 for sure. I am currently on my iPhone again, but the BlackBerry still gets used, mostly during the week. I prefer a device with a physical keyboard, but I got a great deal on this 4S and couldn't pass it up.

5. whiteonline macrumors 6502

whiteonline

6. DeepIn2U macrumors 68040

DeepIn2U

Heavy, I didn't know you where on these boards - you're a Mac user?!! Awesome. (Supa_Fly from HoFo, previously Prom1)

4S ... you keep going back, most likely due to the smoothness with the desktop in ML; considering I just picked up a Mini yesterday (still have to set this up) it may sway me as well.

However I just LOVE the lighting effect on the lock screen of my Z10.

Attached Files:

7. Heavy Fluid macrumors 6502

Yep, Mac mini and previously an iMac G5. Came back here looking for jailbreak info, and forgot how cool this place was. Been lurking a lot.

Your screen is really nice, lighting effect is amazing!

8. DeepIn2U macrumors 68040

DeepIn2U

Thanks. the lighting effect occurs for any wallpaper with white in it when sliding up to unlock. Moving the thumb around before fully unlocking gives that phase effect.

Plutonius,

Love that photo lol.

9. hypmatize thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I love phones with keyboards as well. I loved my 9900 to death, but I wanted something that was more multimedia friendly so I went with an S3 but right when BB10 came out in the states came out I jumped back and I haven't looked back.

THe z10 virtual keyboard is amazing imo so I am coping with not having a physical keyboard

I guess it's true what they say blackberry=crackberry, you can't get away :p

haha, yeah it's always nice to see fellow gooners here.

But damn the west brom game almost gave me a heart attack lol, but hey 3 points is 3 points :D

BTW Prom1 I was never able to take a screen shot of the lock screen... Do you have a password setup? Or is taking a screenshot of the lock screen different from taking one when the phone is unlocked?

10. DeepIn2U macrumors 68040

DeepIn2U

Ah yes I have a password setup on my Z10, so even if I swipe up - I have to enter the password to access anything.

11. hypmatize thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I have a password as well, but I can't take a screenshot of the lock screen like others can. I don't know why. :confused:

12. DeepIn2U macrumors 68040

DeepIn2U

2 hands ... draw 1/4 of the way up, not all the way and press both volume keys. Also I think the setting for unlock gestures maybe turned off on your Z10.

Settings> Display > Screen Lock:
    Allow Gestures when Locked = On. (here your's maybe off and why you cannot screenshot the lock screen effect that I can do).

13. Heavy Fluid macrumors 6502

Upgrading to a 9930 tomorrow. Lack of themes disappoints me. I guess I will just have to deal with it. Sold my iPhone 4S yesterday.

14. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

You know you can jailbreak your iPhone for themes, right?;)

15. hypmatize thread starter macrumors regular

I loved my 9900 to death...such a great phone imo.

Waiting on the Q10 to see if it'll replace my z10 :p

Just don't know if I am willing to give up all the extra screen real estate...

16. Heavy Fluid macrumors 6502

Yep. Did that. Was frustrated by them though. Not the same as making your own.

17. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

18. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

You can make your own themes too. Not sure how since I've never made my own (no longer have the patience for things like that), I'm sure there's YouTube videos on how to make them...

19. hypmatize thread starter macrumors regular

Volume up and volume down at the same time.

20. RoastingPig macrumors 68000

RoastingPig

21. Heavy Fluid macrumors 6502

First thing I would do is pull the battery, and put it back in. Should power up after that, on it's own. If it doesn't, there may be some issues. Is the battery is too dead for it to power on? Is there water or physical damage to the device?

22. RoastingPig macrumors 68000

RoastingPig

i think the battery is dead this thing is 5 years old and was used into the ground

23. hypmatize thread starter macrumors regular

How about some more Screenshots :p

Attached Files:

24. Heavy Fluid macrumors 6502

Bought a slightly used 9930 with a full white housing/keypad conversion. It looks absolutely amazing. They should have released it in white like they did the 9900. Running this same screen still.

[​IMG]