Post your "Cable Management" setup

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Tulani, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Tulani macrumors 6502a

Tulani

Lets try encourage orderly wiring of our gadgets and share pictures on how we are doing it.

2. Tulani thread starter macrumors 6502a

Tulani

Ok let's rephrase: which one of us has the worst? :)

Attached Files:

3. Shane1905 macrumors regular

I'll kick things off for ya, I have 3 external USB 3.0 hard drives connected to this. A 2TB Movies, a 2TB for TV Shows and a 3TB as a Time Machine. No clutter or cables was one of the reasons I decided on an iMac, along with many many others :)

Attached Files:

4. Shane1905 macrumors regular

I have no idea why the thumbnail is upside down... I swear thats my first beer this evening o_O haha

5. thekb macrumors 6502a

Let me guess ... you took the picture with an iphone, with the volume keys up?

That would be a natural way to hold the phone, since they advertise using the volume keys to take the picture as a feature of the camera app, but when you send these pictures to people, they are upside down. And when you email portrait pictures, they are always sideways. Geez, you'd think these "geniuses" could figure out how to solve this glitch by now.

6. FreemanW macrumors 6502

I suspect that they're just trying to make Apple seem less "Stone Age" and more like Microsoft devices. :D

7. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

:D I'm prepared to post the bedroom setup....But the lounge? It's just like your image..My fiancee is determined to organize it though...