Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lsalminen

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2008
I just found Candy Bar today and made this theme.

Attachments

• my theme.jpg
    my theme.jpg
    935 KB · Views: 2,324

unl0cker

macrumors newbie
May 19, 2008
Xcolored are you running 10.5?

If so, how did you got the transparent/color inverted menubar?

The iKid

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2008
Here's mine mainly just black and white. I love it though. Recently bought candybar because of how much I loved the trial. Highly recommended. Also the application showing album art / music controller is Bowtie. Still in beta but check that out also.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    684.3 KB · Views: 10,843

MacLuvin

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2009
Sweden
Here's mine mainly just black and white. I love it though. Recently bought candybar because of how much I loved the trial. Highly recommended. Also the application showing album art / music controller is Bowtie. Still in beta but check that out also.

Hey mate, can you help me get your set-up ? i really like it... can't find the icons set that you're using nor the back-ground image...
i'd appreciate it...

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
Hey mate, can you help me get your set-up ? i really like it... can't find the icons set that you're using nor the back-ground image...
i'd appreciate it...

His last post was over a year ago, so don't get your hopes up for a reply. Try sending him a PM.

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
a lot of monochrome themes. You all are really depressed or something.

I used to have a really sick candybar theme, however lost most of my icons and just ever bothered to get them back.

Big D 51

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2011
Mobile, AL
this thread is a little old so here is a bump. I was searching for candy bar desktops and came across this thread if anyone would like to post their current setup. I am on the fence trying to decide if I want to spend the time messing with it or not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.