Post your Computer Bag

joshwest

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
Hey everyone i know we had this going on a while back seeing if we could get it going again. so everyone can have a good idea of variety of good macbook and macbook pro bags and sleeves.

Kalns

macrumors regular
May 16, 2006
Ahhh Timbuk2! They make great stuff! I'm using one of their messenger bags for my latop. I don't have any pictures of it right now, but maybe I'll post one later.

L

Lau

If I'm carrying a lot of stuff I use my homemade messenger bag, as it's nice and roomy, and is well padded (the padding's made from camping mat foam :p ).

hommeade.jpg

If I'm just popping out with it and or need to look smart, I use this bag. It was reduced to £7 in Gap and fits a 12" iBook perfectly. I use this most days anyway without the iBook. :)

gap.jpg

nplima

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2006
UK
Mine has pockets for everything: papers, pencils, cards, a bigger one for a change of clothes and a pair of shoes, then there's a smaller bag for the laptop itself.

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2006
timerollson said:
This one, but the Small Loft one that fits the Macbook.
Im actually thinking about buying this for my 12" PB, how do you like it?

tobefirst

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
brikeh said:
Im actually thinking about buying this for my 12" PB, how do you like it?
I have the same bag for my macbook, and I love the bag. It fits just enough stuff for me, basically all the accessories for the macbook and then a small notebook.

The macbook is a bit bigger than the 12" powerbook, however, so it won't be as perfect of a fit for you as it is for me.

It's a great, stylish bag, though.

pivo6

macrumors 68000
Dec 2, 2002
Minnesota
I've been using a Targus CityGear Chicago Backpack for the past couple of weeks. Holds my work laptop and has plenty of pockets for the rest of the crap I take with me daily.

Felldownthewell

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2006
Portland
Chrome Messanger bag, the favorite bag I have ever owned. Inside I stuck some sleeve (marware maybe?). Enough room for everything I need- schoolbooks, lunch on occasion, ipod, pencils, calculator, charger, mouse, games...everything. It is super comfortable, great for when I bike, and, in my opinion, really nice looking.

Sorry about the terrible image quality...RAZR...I need a new phone, I know.

Attachments

phuong

macrumors 6502a
Aug 16, 2006
does anyone here use the Radtech Large Loop?
it looks like a pretty good one.

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
Large Timbuk2 Commute in black. I have litterally been hit by a car on my bike with this thing and my PowerBook survived. ;) (To be fair, it wasn't really impacted directly, but still, love the bag. )