Post Your Custom Made Sector 5 thread

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Itsedstech, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

Hey guys! as the title states, feel free to share pictures of your custom made Sector 5! I figured this thread would get big enough to warrant its own thread and not have to be combined with the other one with reviews and such. Well heres mine! ordered it 4/15/13 and it arrived 4/16/13 its soooo nice!

Attached Files:

2. ngocnguyen macrumors member

Nice...something different, patriotic and appropriate for the atrocity that occurred yesterday in Boston.

3. jayrflow macrumors 6502

Just a quick question for those with these cases. I'm really thinking about getting one. I switch cases a lot tho. Once that back comes off, you can't put some adhesive n reapply it? Or once it's off, it's off?

4. TyPod macrumors 68000

TyPod

5. ngocnguyen macrumors member

The back plate has removable adhesive. The Sectors come with a rigid plastic sheet (in the packaging) that you can store your back plate on when not in use. Kinda neat. Sometimes the adhesive gets on filled with lint, but I just run it under the faucet and wipe the dirt/lint off and it's good as new (just have to let the suede material dry).

6. jayrflow macrumors 6502

Thank you for that. I returned my fake Sector 5 Ops because the backplate was so flimsy n it didn't fully cover the back of my phone. Now I'm gonna order the real one from element case. Thanks

7. thelarster macrumors newbie

Do you have the link you ordered from?

8. Itsedstech thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks man! It was either this or red and gold since I love iron man! That may be my next combo!

----------

Elementcase.com !!

9. thelarster macrumors newbie

10. Itsedstech thread starter macrumors 6502a

lol yes sir! they opened it up about 2 weeks ago i believe, theres thousands of combinations!