Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Here's my desktop for October...
202110.jpg

NordicBoots

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2019
@ Sital and Jamie's_Tech:
How did you manage to push me back to the fourth position, while I was number two?
I like to learn from you guys!

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Might as well - wallpapers in the works as well as icons and stuff. Still need to work on the folder - I'm not happy with the angle - luckily for me, I have made upwards of 6 different styles already.
"Spooky" wallpaper version too coming.. I think... I don't know - I may have to ask the customization Gods on that one.

@GerritV I believe I have a few more wallpaper from that series by Jared Nickerson in case you don't have all of them or perhaps you're more selective in your downloading of images for use as wallpaper.
The reason I write "I believe" is because I have restored my wallpaper collection and there were so many wallpapers thatI got lost in sorting them all out. If however my memory serves me well I have at least 4 or 5 more wallpapers over the ones you displayed there.

bibblelibib.png

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
Might as well - wallpapers in the works as well as icons and stuff. Still need to work on the folder - I'm not happy with the angle - luckily for me, I have made upwards of 6 different styles already.
"Spooky" wallpaper version too coming.. I think... I don't know - I may have to ask the customization Gods on that one.

@GerritV I believe I have a few more wallpaper from that series by Jared Nickerson in case you don't have all of them or perhaps you're more selective in your downloading of images for use as wallpaper.
The reason I write "I believe" is because I have restored my wallpaper collection and there were so many wallpapers thatI got lost in sorting them all out. If however my memory serves me well I have at least 4 or 5 more wallpapers over the ones you displayed there.

View attachment 1863047
@allan.nyholm Thanks for your generous offer. I too have a few more, but the three showing are my favourites for wallpaper. Good work on the folder icon !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.