Post Your FaceBook Icons

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Dberhane, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Dberhane macrumors member

2. doodude macrumors regular

doodude

I'm not a big Facebook guy & slam them every chance I get.

Like telling people how I only use 1 throwaway email address as my Facebook contact & that email is spammed every day with the widest variety of BS advertisement. Thanks for selling me out Facebook!

But to the original point, are there more than just a 'book' icon for the biggest personal security threat known to man/woman kind?

3. Baggy Spandex macrumors 6502

Baggy Spandex

This is completely OT, and unnecessary.

4. lionheartednyhc macrumors 65816

lionheartednyhc

I don't think you attached your picture correctly because I can't see the FB icon you use. Could you please try posting it again?

5. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

Wow...your girlfriend or wife hook up with an old flame she reconnected with on FB? You met a girl, gave her your FB info but she never friended you? Jesus...you've got some ax to grind there, fella.

To the OP...ignore him. I believe doodude might take the award for most unhappy person in the world if you look at his posts on here. doodude...seriously...they've got therapy for that sort of thing.

6. doodude macrumors regular

doodude

Dear OP,
    Please accept my apologies for what was meant to be a tongue in check, 'round about way of answering your question which I didn't quite understand to begin with.
    I seem to have struck a nerve with a couple of others & their response then struck a nerve within myself to which I felt the over powering need to respond in kind.
    I think my response was just as, if not more, inappropriate. I am sorry...

To explain myself agin without the sarcastic humor, I have found that the email I use for FB has been inundated with spam for everything from beautiful vacation trips to male enhancement to online degrees to exciting careers in law enforcement & so on & so on & so on.
    I use only 1 email with FB & I use that email for nothing else. I only FB with Family & with friends Ive known for more than 20 years. Im positive that they didn't sell my email address or sign me up for any thing thus giving out my email address.
    So how did this email become a spammers haven? Maybe I wrong but Im making a guess that it was sold by FB.
    Thus my issue with FB.

But that was not your original question & I again apologize for inadvertently hi-jacking your thread.

To your OQ, Im assuming there are more icons than the blue book with FB on its front that I still use for the times that I check in with my family & friends. If thats what you mean then thats what I have.

7. Jealy macrumors newbie

I totally get what you mean though - fortunately I happened to own my own mailboxes & created a new one specifically for Facebook & all the spam which comes from it so that my inbox can remain relevant to whatever nonsense I choose to read.

Back OT: What on Earth is a Facebook Icon?

8. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

I've never received spam from facebook. And the facebook icon I use is from Suave.

9. Baggy Spandex macrumors 6502

Baggy Spandex

How on earth can anyone not understand the question? The Facebook app has an icon. Jailbreaking let's you change app icons easily. He's asking what kind of custom icons people are using.

10. Dberhane thread starter macrumors member

what he said...

We really dont need to discuss what facebook may or may not do with our info...just wanted to check out some icons from different themes....