Post your gratitude for macrumors forums!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by -tWv-, Jun 16, 2009.

1. -tWv- macrumors 68000

-tWv-

I have only been a member for a few months, But since I joined this forum, I have become very fond of the help you receive here and the knowledge that people give relating to your questions. This forum is a great place to share ideas and troubleshoot problems dealing with macs, but also to talk about anything and everything that is on our minds and in the news. I know people here have helped me solve some tough problems with my mac and I know I would have never figured it out on my own. I just wanted to create an outlet where we could post our gratitude and success stories with using this forum as a way to troubleshoot macs but also talk about current events dealing with the mac world. I know I appreciate this forum and I bet many other people do too.

2. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

Glad to see you've discovered why so many of us choose to waste our time spend many useful hours here!

3. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

It starts off with gentle help, then you explore the special interest forums (photography, video productions, web design, etc.). Soon you find yourself in the community discussion and then BAM! You're arguing in the PSRI forum, and you're a jaded mean old man. Bitter to anyone who posts a topic already being discussed, and rude to anyone with a simple question or an opposing opinion.

I love this place. :D

4. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Takes about a week and a half to go through that whole cycle ;)

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

5. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

I've shown my gratitude for years with my thousands of posts. I even married a moderator. I think I've done my part, as it were. :D :p

6. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Yeah, it's a great site with knowledgeable posters and interesting topics. Actually, I lurked for quite a while, learning about Macs as I intended to buy one, (which I did) before I joined the forum.

Generally, my intention most evenings is to take a quick look to see what's happening; so much for fine intentions, as I have ended up getting sucked in for hours sometimes. Baaad, but great fun, or maybe a sort of addiction...

Cheers and good luck

7. ViciousShadow21 macrumors 68020

ViciousShadow21

this is definitely one of the best forums i have ever been a member on. very well run as well.

8. MacAndy74 macrumors 65816

Buy a subscription with MacRumors - gratitude ;)

9. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

Bingo!!!!